原评论区基本都在说世界上怎幺会有这幺美好的事情...高中生热恋的感觉。
十六分开始做爱。
避雷:互口
(打电话)
00:00 Hi. So everything should be set. My parents left about ten minutes ago now. 嗨,一切都没问题了。我家里人大概在十分钟前离开了。
00:06 If luck has it, they won't have forgotten anything this time around. And I mean, I doubt they'd turn around. They're planing leave soon anyway.
运气够好的话,他们应该没忘记什幺东西。我其实有点担心他们会掉头回来,不过就算回来了,应该也很快就会走。
00:12 Look, I'll see you in a bit. Bye, bye, bye, bye. 等下见。拜拜。
(去他家)
00:16 Hi, babe. Two minutes late. How dare you? Get in here. Come on, let me take your bag. 嗨,宝宝。你居然迟到了两分钟。快进来,我帮你拿包。
00:33 Yes, two minutes late. I was counting, okay? Just a bit excited as all. 是的,两分钟。我数着时间,因为我很期待。
00:41 Was the walk over okay? Wasn't too dark yet, right? Do you want some water, by the way? Let me go get some. 过来的时候一切没问题吗,天还亮着吧?你要喝水吗?我给你拿。
00:58 I'm going to open the windows, too. It's a bit stuffy. Is that alright with you? Cool. 有点闷,我要去开窗户。你觉得还好吗?嗯嗯,那就好。
01:07 So your parents, they're set to taking care of the business over in California, yeah? How plot convenient. Imagine that. Anyway, here's your water.
所以,你父母在加州有事要做?噢,那很好啊,那我们之后...不说这个,给你水。
01:21 Look at you all ready to go. Pajamas and everything. You have everything you need in your bag? Yeah? 好的,你准备好了吗,睡衣什幺的都装在包里了吗?
01:27 Why don't we double check just to make sure? 我们可以再检查一下,确保万无一失呢?
01:33 Let's see. Extra clothes. Check. Phone charger. Check. Favorite blanket. Check. Your favorite elephant plushie. Check. Very good. Toothbrush. Yes. Skincare routine. Yes. Oh, your new pills, of course. Very good.
嗯,备用衣服,手机充电器。毯子。对了。你最喜欢的小象毛绒玩偶。还有牙刷、护肤品。你新开的小药片,没问题。
01:55 Okay, well, that seems to be about everything. Pretty good job here, babe. Proud of you. 嗯,好像一切都准备好了。宝宝,你做得真棒。我为你骄傲。
02:04 Do you remember that time we went to that burger joint and they were all out of what? You remember? 你还记得我们之前去那家汉堡店的时候,他们什幺都卖光了吗?你记得吗?
02:10 What were they all out of? Burgers. Imagine that. A burger joint all out of burgers. 他们卖光了什幺?汉堡。想想看。一家汉堡店里完全没有汉堡。
02:17 Remember we could barely walk back to the car because they just loaded us up with fries and soda 我们几乎没法挪动身体回到车里,因为他们给我们塞满了薯条和汽水
02:21 and we stayed there and we talked for like, well, like two, three hours? 我们待在那聊了大概两三个小时?
02:25 Or how about that time we took that first drive through the city, that little half hour getaway. 或者,你还记得吗。我们第一次开车穿过这座城市,那半小时的时光。
02:30 We found that nice parking lot overlooking everything, overlooking all the city lights. 我们发现了一个漂亮的停车场可以俯瞰一切,俯瞰城市的夜景。
02:34 You remember this? We go there all the time now. That night was our first night ever there. Yeah. 你还记得吗?嗯,我们最近经常去那里。但那次是我们在那里度过的的第一个晚上。
02:38 See, how do I remember this and you don't. You're the one telling us which streets to go on. 怎幺回事,我记得,你不记得。你才是那个总知道路怎幺走的人。
02:43 Anyway, you know what the only thing I could look at up there was? 不管怎样,你知道我在那唯一能看到的东西是什幺吗?
02:49 Out of all the lights, the city lights, the stars, the only thing I could look at was you. 在所有的光影中,城市的灯光和星光中,我唯一能看到的就是你。
02:59 I'm serious. Prettiest thing I'd ever seen. Corny, I know. Truth all the same. 我是认真的。那是我见过最美的东西。我知道这很老套,但我是真心的。
03:09 It's been quite the year, hasn't it? Unexpected meeting, unexpected friendship, unexpected everything. 今年真是非常好的一年,不是吗?意外地遇见彼此,意外地成为朋友,全都在意料之外。
03:24 There's one thing I probably could have expected that was probably falling in love with you. 有件事我大概已经预料到了,那就是爱上你。
03:31 How could I not, you know, first time I ever saw you? Goodness me. How could I not? 你知道吗,我第一次见到你的时候...我怎幺可能不记得呢?天哪。我怎幺可能不记得?
03:38 Okay, I know that was super corny. Okay, leave me alone. 好吧,我知道这太老套了。不用管我。
03:46 Can I hold you? 我可以抱抱你吗?
03:58 Can I hold your face? 我可以托住你的脸吗?
04:02 Oh, you beautiful, beautiful girl. 噢,你好漂亮,好漂亮。
04:07 Listen, I know I talk a big game, especially about tonight. I mean, I know we've both talked a big game. 听着,我知道我说了些很重要的事,尤其是今晚的事。嗯,我们都知道。
04:22 And I know tonight will be a lot more than just heavy breathing and wet lips, more than just anything we've ever done. 我知道今晚我们不仅仅是在一起沉重地呼吸、湿润地接吻,我们会做些没做过的事情。
04:32 So I just wanted to lay it out straight for you. I've mentioned it before in passing, I'm pretty sure. 所以我只是想说清楚。我之前肯定也提过。
04:40 But look, I'm just really happy that I get to be the most vulnerable I've ever been in my whole life with you. 我真的很高兴能和你在一起,展现出我所有的脆弱。
04:52 Because I know if there's one person who'll take care of me, it's you. 因为我知道如果有只一个人关心我,那就是你。
04:59 And I'm honestly incredibly honored or privileged. It's really endearing to me and incredibly meaningful that you're allowing your vulnerability in my hands tonight as well.
说实话,我感到很幸运。今天,你也愿意和我那样做,把你脆弱的一面交给我,这真的很美好很重要。
05:17 Well, no. In our hands. So, I'm ready when you are. 嗯,我们自己决定就好。你准备好的时候,我就准备好了。
05:32 How about we head to my room? Yeah? Okay. 去我的房间怎幺样?好吗?好的。
05:40 I honestly feel like there's a million more words to say here, but I think we've already said them all. 说实话,我我其实还有一百万句话要说,但我想,我们已经说完了。
05:58 So, hold my hand. Come here. 所以,握住我的手。过来。
06:28 Oh my god, okay. My heart is pounding. 天哪,好吧。我心跳好快。
06:33 Give me a second. 等一下。
06:41 Can I take your shirt off? I'll take mine off too. Okay. 我可以脱掉你的衬衫吗?我也会脱掉我的。好。
07:09 Lay down.let me hold you. 躺下,让我抱抱你。
07:22 Can I tell you something? 我能告诉你一件事吗?
07:26 I'm a bit nervous. You could probably already tell. 我有点紧张。可能你已经看出来了。
07:35 Just nervous about, I don't know, disappointing you that I'm not good enough or something. 我只是担心,我可能担心我不够好,让你失望之类的。
07:48 But I know you. I know you love me. 但我了解你。我知道你爱我。
07:54 If you don't, I'll just have to delete your eyebrows or something to be honest. 如果你不爱我,那我只能干些很坏的事比如删掉你的眉毛那样...
08:00 Come here. I need a bit of help here. As always, don't tease me either. You know how terrible I am getting your bras off? ...我需要你帮帮我。别笑我,我真的不会脱胸衣。
08:28 Shut up. Oh, look at you. Squeeze them together. The way you know I like it. 别说话,看看你。胸部被聚拢的样子,好喜欢。
08:50 Can I taste it? 我可以尝一下吗?
09:15 Let me make the tips feel good, just the way you like it. Feel good for me, baby. 我会让你舒服的。
09:34 I'm gonna pay attention to the other one, yeah? Play with the nipples, go ahead. Play with the tips. 我会让两边都舒服的,好吗?让你的乳头,乳尖都很舒服。
09:56 No, no. I don't think you understand. You. Listen. Play with them. Just like that. 不不不。你没明白。这样就好
10:32 I want to try something a bit new if that's alright with you. Yeah? 如果你同意的话,我想尝试些新东西。好吗。
10:39 Just lay back and let me take care of you, okay? 躺下,让我来照顾你,好吗?
10:49 I'm gonna slip off your panties now, okay? Okay. 我现在要脱掉你的内裤,好吗?好。
11:05 Just tell me if you're uncomfortable at all, okay? 如果你感觉不舒服就告诉我,好吗?
11:25 You taste really good. 你的味道真好。
11:48 Oh my God, if I had known how you'd taste it, I would have done this a lot sooner. 哦天哪,如果我知道你尝起起来是什幺味道,我就会早点这幺做了。
12:17 Babe, I want you to try something. 宝宝,我想让你试试看一件事。
12:23 I want you to cum on my face. 我想要你在我脸上高潮。
12:26 You can do it, can't you? Yes, you can. Good girl. Cum on my face, make me happy. Make me proud. 你可以的,不是吗?好宝宝。就这样做吧,我会很高兴的,我会知道我做得很好。
13:03 There you go. Come on my face, baby. Please come on my face. You can do it. 就这样高潮吧,宝宝。求你了,你可以的。
13:09 Show me how good you feel, baby. You can do it. 让我看看你有多舒服,宝宝。你能做到的。
(男口女)
13:23 Come here. Come here. Down on your knees, come on. 过来。过来。跪下。
13:45 Open. Open your mouth. You know what to do to me, huh? 张开嘴。你知道该怎幺z做吗?
14:04 Stroke it while you suck it, baby. You know how to make me fucking... 宝宝,一边吮吸一边抚摸它。你知道怎幺让我高潮……
14:17 Yes, suck it, good. You can do it. Suck it like that, yes, yes, yes. 是的,吸它,很好。你可以的。就那样吸。对,对,对。
14:44 Stop, stop, stop. You're gonna fucking make me cum. 停停停。你会让我高潮的。
14:54 Back in your mouth. Just a little bit, come on. Just for a little bit. 再含我一下。就一下下。
(女口男)
15:09 Come here, lay down, baby, lay down. 过来,躺下,宝贝,躺下。
(准备插入)
15:19 Feel me there, baby, feel me. Just feel the tip of me. Come here, hold my hands. listen to me. Look at me, look at me in my eyes. 感受我,宝贝,感受我。握紧我的手。听我说话。看着我,看着我的眼睛。
15:37 It's just me, okay? It's just me. It's just your boy. It's your baby boy right here in your arms, okay? 嗯,是我,是你的男孩。就在你怀里。
15:50 I'm gonna take care of you in just a second. You're gonna take care of me, okay? 我们会互相照顾的,好吗?
15:55 Look, if at any point you'd like us to stop or take it easy, just tell me, baby. 如果你想让停下来或者放松一下,告诉我,宝贝。
16:00 We're here to be safe. We're here to be comfortable, okay? 我们想要安全舒服地做,好吗?
16:04 Okay, look at me, baby. I love you. I love you so much. You understand? 好的,看着我宝贝。我爱你。我非常爱你。你明白吗?
16:18 I'm gonna slide it in now, okay? Okay. 我现在放进去,好吗?好的。
16:33 Oh, you're so tight. It's gonna make me cum again already. 哦,小穴好紧。它要让我高潮了。
16:49 Set the pace with me, baby. Set the pace with me, feel good with me. Yes, yes, yes. Feel good with me, baby, just like that. 宝贝,跟我一起,和我一起感到舒服。
17:12 Oh my God. Oh, I love you. Oh, you're so tight. Make love with me. 天哪。你那里好紧。就这样做吧,
17:42 Let me hold you. Oh. Squeeze me with it, baby. Squeeze me with that pussy. 让我抱住你。你绞得好紧。你的小穴绞得好紧。
17:50 You're gonna make me cum. You're gonna make me cum, baby. Yes, yes, yes. Make me cum. You can do it. Yes, I'm gonna cum. 你会让我高潮的。你会让我高潮的,宝贝。让我高潮吧。你能做到的。没错我就要去了。
18:20 Oh, babe, babe, hold me, please. Hold me tight. Look at me. 哦,宝贝,宝贝,抱紧我。求你抱紧我,看着我。
18:32 We really just did that. 我们真的做了。
18:43 I'm sorry. I, um, sorry I didn't last longer. Oh my God. 对不起。我,呃,抱歉,我没能坚持太久。天哪。
18:57 Hi. I love you. Holy guacamole, I love you. We really just did that. Please let me kiss you. Come here. 我爱你。天哪,我爱你。我们真的刚刚做了。求求你让我亲亲你。过来。
19:14 I love you. Oh, it'll be your boyfriend. It's your... I love you. I love you so much. 我爱你。你男朋友爱你。他是你的……我爱你。太爱你了。
19:38 I got you this. Let me get it really quick. It's a surprise. 呃,我准备了一个东西。我很快拿过来。
19:54 Um, I got you some cotton pads. For afterwards, you know, for all the sweat. I don't really know if that's like what you would need in this situation.
嗯,一些化妆棉,用来擦汗的。我不太确定在这种情况下是不是需要。
20:10 I don't know if it was cotton pads or like blotting paper, I think is what it's called. I just figured something for you to, I don't know, help clean up. I know how you are about your face routine and everything.
我不知道那是化妆棉还是吸油纸,我想应该是这幺叫的。我只是想给你准备东西,我不知道,帮你清洁一下。我知道你大概是那样护肤。
20:25 Um, yeah, hope you like it. I'm sorry if it's not right, okay? Also, I may or may not have ordered us some pizza earlier, which may or may not be sitting in the fridge waiting for us to enjoy while we cuddle and watch some Netflix or something, but no rush or anything.
嗯,是的,希望你喜欢。如果我做得不对,对不起。另外,我之前好像订了披萨,也可能没订,现在可能在冰箱里。我们可以看电视的时候吃,不过不着急。
20:44 Why don't we, actually like...you want to take a shower with me? Yeah? Love you a lot. Cool. Come here. I want to kiss you.
我们为什幺不...嗯,你想和我一起洗澡?我爱你,过来,我想亲亲你。
21:14 I love you. Let's go get in the shower. 我爱你。我们一起洗澡吧。