周末大概翻两个很强势的病娇男,如果列表上有别的更想听请留言告知。喜欢御姐正太或者创作者声线的可以听这期。
已经翻过很多这个作者的姐弟骨音频了,之前挑的都是比较有意思的,弟弟高自尊或者嘴硬的。这期其实本来不想翻,因为绝大部分姐弟骨英抓都是这类人设。欲求不满有点M的正太弟弟渴望姐姐,很少有别的......真的很希望这位音频作者什幺时候用他做Dom daddy的声音和剧本风格出一期姐弟骨(泪...)(说完就去许愿了)
基本都在寸止,随意拉进度条吧!
00:00 Hey, are we still hanging out today? 嘿,今天还出去玩吗?
00:04 Yeah, I can see you're in the middle of a game, just... 是的,我知道你正在玩游戏,只是......
00:07 You know, we said we'd be done with our plans by 9pm so we could...spend some time together and... 可我们说好了在晚上 9 点之前安排好一切,这样我们就可以…花些时间在一起...
00:14 Well. No, it's okay, I can wait. 不,没关系,我可以等。
00:17 Really, I'm just being impatient, I know. 我知道我有点没耐心。
00:20 Do you mind if I watch? 你介意我看你玩吗吗?
00:23 Okay, okay.
00:26 Would it be possible for me to have front row seats? 我可以坐你旁边吗?
00:32 You know what I mean... 你知道我在说什幺...
00:34 Um, can I, um...sit in your... your lap? 嗯,我可以,坐在你的...腿上吗?
00:43 Yes, I am a needy little brother. Um, can I, um... 嗯,我只是很需要你。
00:49 God, don't look at me like that, okay? 上别那样看着我,好吗?
00:51 You need to focus on your game, just...say yes or no, okay? 你需要专注于游戏,然后告诉我行不行。
00:58 Yes, I can look you in the eyes. 是的,我在眼巴巴地求着你。
01:00 Just... just for a little bit, okay? 只是...只是一小会儿,好吗?
01:03 Oh god, stop looking at me like that. 哦天,你别用那种眼神看我。
01:08 Yes, thank you big sister. 好的~,谢谢姐姐。
01:10 I would love to sit in your lap. Okay. 我很喜欢坐在姐姐腿上。
01:15 God, you have a nice chair. 天哪,你的椅子真舒服?
01:23 Okay, okay. That's good. 好的,好的。
01:26 I wouldn't want to be too much of an interruption for you. 我不想太打扰你。
(聊了几句姐姐在玩的游戏,就开始不满姐姐的游戏内cp,并对那个男人进行人身攻击)
03:24 You dated some dumbass Valorant boy when you had a perfectly good little brother sleeping right next to you. 你和一个白痴网聊,却不管你旁边躺着的弟弟。
03:37 Silly big sister.
03:42 What do you mean not right now? 为什幺现在不行?
03:45 Yeah, I know you're in the middle of something, but like, come on, we said 9pm and it's almost 9.05. 是的,我知道你正忙,但是,拜托,我们说的是晚上 9 点,现在已经快 9 点 05 分了。
03:55 I am not being needy. 我并不是那幺想要。
03:58 And even if I was, my big sister gonna start complaining about that now? 你已经讨厌我总是那幺渴望你了吗?
04:04 I thought you loved your needy little brother. Just a little. 我以为你起码有一点,喜欢我这样。
04:14 I'll kiss your neck and I'll get my head out of the way. 我会亲一下你的脖子,然后就不再烦你了。
04:17 Just let me play with you a little, okay? 让我陪你玩一会儿,好吗?
04:22 I have such a mean big sister. 姐姐好残酷。
04:26 Maybe I wanted to play with you. 也许我也会想和你一起玩玩游戏。
04:28 You didn't even think about inviting me to your party, did you? 你根本就没想过邀请我一起玩吧?
04:34 Yeah, it's not my favorite game, but I still want to spend time with you. That's what matters.是的,这不是我喜欢的游戏,但我仍然想和你一起。这是最重要的。
04:45 You know you're responsible for me now, right? 你要对我负责,对吧?
04:52 I'm your little brother, your gamer pet, and your boyfriend. 我是你的弟弟,你的宠物,你的男友。
04:57 That's a lot of responsibilities to put on my big sister, but...I know you love it. 姐姐要承担这幺多责任,但是……我知道你喜欢这样。
05:10 Having your needy little brother completely wrapped around your finger. 我想要你,完全听命于你。
05:23 But my little big sister is a little bit of a meanie sometimes. She needs punishment. 可姐姐有点刻薄了,需要受惩罚。
05:30 I'm not quieting down. There's nothing you can do about it. 你不可能让我不烦你。
05:36 You promised we'd be playing together by 9pm today. 你答应过我今晚 9 点之后会和我一起。
05:40 And you're still having fun with your friends and your little video game. 我没说你不可以朋友们一起玩游戏。
05:48 Big sister, you don't mind if I start grinding against your thigh? 姐姐,你介意我蹭你的大腿吗?
05:55 You'd be okay with that, right? 你会同意的,对吗?
05:58 My little brother just wants to get off on your legs a little. 我只是想稍微从你身上下来一下。
06:03 Big sister's too busy with her game to pay attention to me. 姐姐太忙于玩游戏,没空理我。
06:20 Just...It's okay. Just keep talking to your friends. 好,没关系。继续和朋友聊天吧。
06:24 Your little brother's just gonna help himself through your leg. 我会自己从你的腿上下来。
06:37 You like feeling your little brother's cock hump against your leg? 喜欢弟弟的鸡巴顶着你的腿吗?
06:37 I want more. I want to give it to big sister. 我还想要更多。我想都给姐姐。
06:44 I want to make a muscle over her thighs. 想让姐姐有漂亮的大腿线条。
06:48 I want to make her feel better. 想让姐姐舒服。
07:01 Pay attention to your game. It's so important you had to delay your plan. 好好玩游戏吧。既然游戏很重要,重要到你不能和我一起。
07:07 So you better pay attention while I have my fun. 所以当我在我蹭你的时候,你应该专注玩游戏。
07:21 Having trouble focusing? 很难专注?
07:23 Big sister, I'm not even doing anything to you yet. 姐姐,我还没有对你做什幺呢。
07:27 I'm just humping the ladle. Only thinking about all the ways you're gonna punish me? 我还在拖时间。我在想你会不会惩罚我。
07:36 What are you gonna do? 你要做什幺?
07:38 You're gonna tie me down? Play with my cock? Wrap it up and down slowly? Bring me to the edge? Right before I explode and then stop? Make me beg for it? Make me promise I'll be good? 要绑住我?用手让我接近高潮又寸止我,让我求你吗?直到我保证我会乖的吗?
08:00 Please, please give me more attention, more punishment, more praise. 请您给我更多的关注,更多的惩罚,更多的表扬。
08:05 I just, I want big sister doing things to me, thinking about me. 我只是,想要姐姐陪陪我,考虑考虑我的感受。
08:17 Big sister. 姐姐。
08:20 You need to pay attention. Look, you guys are losing map control. Oh man, how are you gonna cum back from that? You better focus, big sister. 你的游戏好像局面不妙,你最好专注点,这下难办了。
08:32 One for your little brother. 专注于你的弟弟。
08:34 Why don't you get a big win and then punish your little brother for being a little slut. For being a little incest loving whore. 为什幺你不先赢,然后再惩罚你弟弟,因为他太喜欢和姐姐乱伦,想要到发疯了。
08:48 I wanna big sister. 想要姐姐。
08:50 I wanna be inside. 想进你里面。
08:59 I can't hold back. 我忍不住。
09:01 You have a youthful, horny boy in your lap. 你怀里有个发情的小男孩。
09:06 You can't stop paying attention to your stupid fucking video game. 你却不能停止玩什幺游戏。
09:11 cumComePin me down and use me please. 请捆住我使用我。
09:20 I want your little brother's back into being a fucked big sister. 你弟弟又开始特别想和你做了。
09:25 If you don't do it, I'll have to find someone else. Oh, they strike a soft spot. More, more stop paying attention to this stupid fucking game.Give it to your little brother. 如果你不理我,我也会找别人玩的。噢你好像要输了,别玩游戏了,和我一起吧。
09:46 Big sister. Yes. Sorry. 对不起,姐姐。
09:50 I won't think of anyone else but big sister again. 我不会想除了姐姐以外的任何人。
09:58 I won't be good so. 想别人就太坏了。
10:00 Give me some attention big sister. 姐姐,多在意我一点。
10:05 Just follow me like that. 就这样和我一起吧。
10:09 Yes. And your hands up my back. 就这样和我抱在一起。
10:12 Oh, can I take it out? Can I take my cock out? 噢,我可以把它拿出来吗?
10:18 Thank you big sister. Thank you. Let me get it out. 谢谢姐姐。
10:24 I need it. I need it big sister. 我想要姐姐。
10:32 Hey, look at me. I want it. I really want it. 好想要。
10:43 Here. Let me just use your thighs. 让我蹭蹭你的大腿。
10:50 You're just in your panties anyways. 你只穿了内裤。
10:53 I can just squeeze them together for me and I'll make myself cum. 我可以用你的腿高潮。
11:05 Please big sister. Big sister please. 求你了姐姐。
11:08 I want to cum all over big sister's thighs and then inside. 我想射在姐姐大腿上,想射在姐姐里面。
11:12 I'll do anything. 我愿意做任何事。
11:14 Please let me cum big sister please. I want attention. Give me attention. 姐姐,请让我射吧。我想要你在乎我。
11:24 Thank you. Yes, I'm your good boy. 是的,我是好孩子。
11:46 You like watching your little brother desperately hump your thighs. 你喜欢弟弟拼命蹭你大腿的样子。
11:55 I need more. I'm close. I'm in between your legs. 我需要更多,不只是在你的两腿之间蹭。
12:11 I just...It's hard. 真的很难忍住。
12:34 Big sister's thighs are so pretty covered in cum. 姐姐腿上沾满了精液,好漂亮。
12:44 Give me a warning before you pick me up like that. 把我抱起来之前先告诉我一下。
12:48 Where are we going? 要去哪里?
12:54 Oh god, hold on. Hold on big sister. 哦天哪,姐姐等一下。
12:58 What about your game? 你不玩游戏了吗?
13:01 You just pick me up off your chair and see me on your bed. 你把我从椅子上抱起来,然后放在床上。
13:05 What about your game? 不玩游戏了吗?
13:07 Your friends are probably going to get pissed at you, you know. 你朋友们可能会生气。
13:13 Yes, you can tie me up big sister. 是的,你可以把我绑起来,姐姐。
13:16 Please, please tie me up. 请把我绑起来。
13:18 Please, I need it. I need attention. I need it so bad please. 我需要你的关注。
13:24 It's family time, okay? 现在是家庭时间,好吗?
13:26 You can set those games aside, right? 把游戏放在一边,好吗?
13:32 Okay, good.
13:34 Yes, I like it when big sister's on top of me like that. It feels good. When you're going against my cock. You're crouched through your panties. 是的,我喜欢姐姐骑我。隔着内裤压我的阴茎。
13:48 Yes, I want it. I need it. 是的,我想要。
13:52 I'm sorry for interrupting big sister's game time, but this is big sister little brother bonding time. 很抱歉打扰了姐姐玩游戏,但现在是姐弟的亲密时间。
13:58 It's more important. I really need it. 这更重要。我真的想要。
14:04 You've got a desperate little boy beneath you. 你身下有个想要得不行的小男孩。
14:07 Please just do something about it. Make me shut up. 请想想办法让他闭嘴。
14:12 Fuck me big sister. Fuck me, I need it. I need it so bad. 和我做吧我太想要了。
14:18 Please stop teasing me. My balls are so full. I need to shoot it inside. 请不要再捉弄我了。我那里满得不行太想射了。
14:24 Nothing is better than shooting my cum inside a big sister's pussy. 没有什幺比内射姐姐更好的了。
14:26 Please, please. I'll do anything.我愿意做任何事。
14:30 Just give it to me. Just show me how much you want it. Show me how much you need me inside of you. 告诉我你也好想做。
14:37 Please, I want it. I want it so bad. 求你了我好想要。
14:43 Yes, I can open my mouth for big sister. Please, drop all of your spit inside. 是的,姐姐可以吻我,唾液可以都流进来。
14:50 Thank you big sister. I'm just warming so much. 好暖和,谢谢姐姐。
14:54 I want to hold your hips. I want to feel you. 我想抱抱你感受你。
14:58 But, okay. Yes, yes, slide your panties to the side. 脱掉内裤吧
15:03 I want it right there. 就这样
15:05 Yes. I'm just going to hold your hips.I want to feel you. 我只是想抱抱你感受你。
15:18 My cock is just kissing your pussy. 我的阴茎正在亲吻你的小穴。
15:33 I can't stand it when you do that. I need to be inside, please. 我受不了了我需要进去。
(恳求)
16:16 Please. Touch me. Drive me crazy. 碰碰我,我快疯了。
16:22 Let all of your friends hear me moan. Let all of your friends hear a bit of a slur your little brother is. 让你所有的朋友都听到你弟弟在呻吟。
16:35 Yes, more. Please feel good on my cock, big sister.希望你有舒服到,姐姐。
16:42 Now that you're done, maybe you can sit on my face a little. Make me eat my cum out of your pussy. 你已经高潮过了,让我给你口干净吧。
16:51 And then maybe a few more runs. Your little brother's in need, a little slur. The dirty incest whore. Yes, I can't stop. 你弟弟就是想要到不行。
17:00 Big sister is my favorite. 我最喜欢姐姐了。
17:03 I love when I feel so wrong. 错误的事情总是最好的
17:05 Big sister's pussy is perfect. 姐姐的小穴很完美。
17:07 It's perfect. 太完美了。
17:09 Please faster, please. You're going so slow. 请快点,拜托。
17:13 I need it. I want more to cum. 我还想射。
17:16 You want to feel your little brother's cum inside of you, right? You want to feel it inside of you. 你想被弟弟内射吗?你想。
17:21 You do, you do. Yes, yes, just like that. Yes, ride me raw. 是的,是的,骑我。
17:29 Fuck me. Leave me a mess. 把我搞得乱七八糟。
17:33 Yes, leave me tied to the bed for days. 是的,让我在床上几天都动不了。
17:35 Yes, I want it, I want it. It's so close. Yes, more, more. 是的,我想要,我想要,我要射了。
(恳求)
18:08 I need to shoot it inside, please. 我需要射到里面。
18:14 No, no, take it out. Please don't take it out. Oh, God, I'm still so hard. 太硬了。
18:28 Why are you using your hands? 为什幺要用手?
18:44 No, no, no. You don't have to stop. 别停。
18:48 Just, I wanted more. 我想要更多。
18:50 I didn't want to cum from your hands. 我不想在你手上射。
18:52 I'm so sensitive. No, please. Please, I don't want to cum. I need it not like this. 太敏感了。我还不想射。
19:06 I want to know. I need to go so slow. But I can't. I won't. I'm sorry. 我需要忍着,但我做不到。
19:18 Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
19:24 Why are you going back to your cave? 为什幺要回去玩游戏?
19:28 Please, I needed more. 求你了,我还想要。
19:30 I need more. I need more attention. 我需要被重视。
19:44 I wanted to cum with Big Sister. 我想和姐姐一起高潮。
19:47 How long do I have to wait here? 我要等多久?
19:53 Ten? 等到十点?
19:59 This isn't fair. 这不公平。
20:03 Yes, I understand. I understand, Big Sister. 好的,我明白了姐姐。
20:08 I was a naughty little brat, so Big Sister is going to make me wait. 我很不乖,所以姐姐命令我等。
20:18 Okay. But please don't take too long. 好的,但请不要让我等太久。