如题,避雷:强制爱,性窒息。
态度很强势的一期,不喜欢强制爱的千万别点开音频。
00:00 God, you look so fucking pretty. 天哪,你看起来太漂亮了了。
00:06 Holy shit. What are you waking up for? 你为什幺醒了?
00:22 I'm not doing anything. Just looking at you. 我什幺也没做,只是看看你。
00:25 Don't...I wouldn't make any noise right now. 我不会发出声音。
00:35 Your brother is still asleep over there. 你弟弟还在那里睡觉。
00:39 I know he's drunk and knocked out cold, but... 我知道他喝醉了醒不过来……
00:45 It wouldn't be a shame if he woke up. 如果他醒了,那也没什幺不好的。
00:48 Oh, crap. Shut the fuck up. 闭嘴。
00:57 I'm placing this gag over your mouth until you learn how to fucking behave. 我会堵住你的嘴,直到你学会听话。
01:09 Oh my God, you're so fucking pretty. 你真是太漂亮了。
01:12 Oh, no. I'm so fucking lucky. 我真的好幸运。
01:20 I fucking knew that brother of yours would be so fucking stupid, leaving you alone with me. 我就知道你弟弟会这幺蠢,让你单独和我在一起。
01:30 Now I can finally taste you. 现在我终于可以尝到你了。
01:37 God, your flesh is so fucking nice. 天哪,你的身体真是太好了。
01:39 Oh my God. I was smelling your perfume the entire day. 我一整天都在闻你。
01:48 Fuck. Look at him.Look at your brother. 看看你弟弟。
02:00 He's not gonna be able to help you. 他帮不了你。
02:04 I know he's a protective type. 我知道他很有保护欲。
02:07 But it looks like he trusts that the wrong dude as a friend. 但看起来,他相信了错误的朋友。
02:14 Yeah. I want you to keep looking at him while I kiss you. 我希望我吻你的时候,你也一直看着他。
02:21 While I kiss your neck. Don't call out now. I say here's the thing. All you need to do is keep quiet.当我吻你的脖子时。你需要保持安静。
02:36 Enjoy what I do to you. 享受我对你所做的一切。
02:39 And then the next morning we can pretend nothing ever happened, okay? 然后第二天早上我们可以假装什幺都没发生过,好吗?
02:46 Yeah. It's that easy. 就这幺简单。
02:56 I just wanna... Oh my God. Put myself over your body a bit. 我只是想...把自己压在你的身上。
03:05 Fuck, you're so fucking beautiful. 你真是太漂亮了。
03:12 Oh baby. Ever since I met you. Ever since he introduced me to you. I knew that I wanted this. 自我遇见了你,自从他向你介绍了我,我一直想这样。
03:32 And I think you secretly wanted it too, right? 我想你也想要,对吧?
03:35 Because you weren making all these glances at me. Making all those sarcastic jokes that you like to tell. 因为你总在看我,却又讲残酷的话用我取乐。
03:42 And when I gave a little bit of pushback you smiled at me like you wanted this, like in the back of your mind.. 当我稍微反驳时,你就对我微笑,仿佛你内心深处想要我。
03:51 While we were rambling and bantering. You were thinking about my cock inside of your mouth. 当我们闲聊的时候,你一定在想我的鸡巴吧。
03:57 Isn't that right? You can admit that to me. 对不对?你可以承认的。
04:03 Because while I'm dry humping you like this. 因为当我像这样摩擦你小穴的时候。
04:07 I think you can feel how big it gets for you. 我想你能感觉到它对你来说有多大。
04:12 Oh baby. You're so beautiful. 你真漂亮。
04:23 Fuck. Stay still. Baby. You can be my princess. My perfect little doll. 别动,我的公主。我完美的小人偶。
04:38 All you have to do is not move, okay? Don't you fucking move. 不要动,好吗?
04:45 I'm going to release your gag now. 我现在要松开你的嘴。
04:49 Once that's done. You're not allowed to talk until I say you can. 但在我允许你说话之前,你不能说话。
04:55 Do you got that? 明白了吗?
04:59 Go ahead. Now say it. I want this daddy. Say it. 现在说,Daddy我想要。
05:16 We can do this two ways. 你有两个选择
05:18 One. You say you want this. 如果你说想要。
05:22 And I'll be real gentle with you. 我会非常温柔地对待你。
05:25 I'll make love to you. 我会和你做爱。
05:29 Option two. 选项二。
05:31 I grab your fucking hair. Shove you into the fucking pillow. And I rape you until you say it. 我会把你摁到枕头上强奸,直到你说Daddy我想要。
05:39 And once you do. 一旦你这样说。
05:41 I'll show you how gentle I can be with you. 我会让你知道我对你有多温柔。
05:48 I love you. I love you your way. 我爱你。我以你需要的方式爱你。
05:53 Get fucking down. 趴下。
05:57 There you go. You feel my fucking hard cock against your ass. 你能感觉到我的鸡巴顶着你的屁股,很硬。
06:08 That's going to go inside you baby. 它会进入你的体内,宝贝。
06:13 Now you leave a mark on your fucking neck. 现在我给你的脖子留下了一个吻痕。
06:19 Don't fucking cry. 别哭。
06:25 It's okay. 没关系。
06:27 I'm going to rape you real nice. I'm going to break your fucking mind until you learn to love me. 我会好好强奸你。我会摧毁你的理智,直到你学会爱我。
06:35 Let's get those fucking pajamas off. 让我们把该死的睡衣脱掉吧。
06:38 Oh my god. You're so fucking what baby? I knew how much you wanted this. Your body doesn't fucking lie to me even if you do. 我就知道,你的身体不会骗人。
06:55 Let me put my fucking hands over your mouth. 让我用手捂住你的嘴。
06:58 Just don't fucking bite me. 别咬我。
07:02 Right there. Now you're going to fucking look at your brother while he's asleep. 现在你要在你弟弟睡着的时候看着他。
07:08 Your stupid fucking brother won't know what's happening. 你那个蠢弟弟不会知道发生了什幺。
07:12 But we both know. 但我们都知道。
07:15 This big giant fucking dick is going to go inside of you. 这根大鸡巴即将好好插入你。
07:21 And there's nothing you can do about it. 你却无能为力。
07:27 Oh you are tight. 噢,好紧。
07:34 I bet it must hurt. 你一定很痛。
07:36 Not having fingered you before. No foreplay at all. I'm just going to go inside of you raw. 没有指交没有前戏就直接插你。
07:47 And you're going to have to deal with the pain. 你只能忍受。
07:51 Look at your fucking brother. 看看你那该死的弟弟。
07:53 Look at him. There we go. You can look at him for comfort. 你可以看着他寻求抚慰。
07:59 There you go. There you go baby. 继续吧宝贝。
08:03 It's halfway inside now. 已经进去一半了。
08:06 What do you say then? Thank you daddy. That's what you're going to say, isn't that right? Thank you for raping me. Say it. Fuck. Stay quiet. 说什幺?说谢谢Daddy。这就是你的台词,不是吗?
(呻吟)
08:46 Oh my god you're so fucking beautiful. Do you know that?你真是太漂亮了。你知道吗?
(呻吟)
09:11 I feel my fucking balls against your fucking clit. 我感觉到我的睾丸顶着你的阴蒂。
09:17 I feel nice. All nice and wet. 好棒,好湿。
09:23 You can touch yourself while I do this. 当我操你的时候,你可以摸自己。
09:29 You don't want to. You're not enjoying this. 你不想?你不喜欢?
09:37 Oh, that's too bad, I don't give a shit. I'm just taking you. This isn't meant for your enjoyment. 很糟糕?我不在乎。我只是想要你。这不是为了让你开心。
09:46 Oh fuck. But it would be a waste, right? Since this is happening now. You might as well... 不过这也太可惜费了?既然我们都这样了,还不如……
09:57 Oh fuck. Look at me. Look at me baby. Do you see these eyes? These aren't the eyes of a man who wants to hurt you. 看着我宝贝。你看到这双眼睛了吗?我不想伤害你。
10:19 Serenity. These are the eyes of someone who's going to protect you from their own health. 这是那种会不顾自己健康来保护你的人的眼神。
10:28 Yeah? Because you can trust me. Oh fuck. All you have to do is say it. Oh fuck. Do you want this? 是吗?你可以相信我。说你想要就好。
10:45 Say it. Say you want this. Oh fuck. Good girl. That's my little bunny. Oh fuck. 说你想要。好宝宝,好宝宝,我的小兔。
11:02 Oh, I love how much of an obedient doll you are. I'm gonna mind break you so fucking bad. 哦,我太喜欢好宝宝了。我要操到你失去理智。
11:10 Oh fuck. By the time we're done, there's not going to be any fucking cock that's going to satisfy you but mine. 等我们做完,除了我的东西,再没有别的鸡巴能让你满意了。
11:21 Oh fuck. Fuck. Kiss me. 吻我。
11:35 Oh. Deep kiss. Where's my fucking doll? I'm getting so fucking close. Just by kissing you. 哦。深吻。宝宝,吻你一下我就快射了。
12:04 I'm gonna dump my fucking load inside if you do understand that. 我会把我的精液灌进去。
(对听众说了几句话大概就是这个音频太变态了做的人听的人都a little fucked up,但是既然来听了就好好享受吧。)
(性窒息,略)
13:41 Oh, you're awake. You really passed out after that choke, eh? 哦,你醒了。你刚才真的昏过去了,对吗?
14:01 I'm just rewarding you for being such a good little fucking slut. Oh fuck. 我只是在奖励你,因为你真的好好操。
14:10 I'm making sure my cum is going all the way inside of your pussy. That's it. Flushing it back with my tongue. 我在确保我的精液完全进入你的阴道。
14:25 No need to cover your fucking mouth anymore. 不会再捂住你了。
14:33 Your brother's gonna understand. 你弟弟会理解的。
14:38 We're lovers now, right? Not just be vocal. 我们现在是情侣了,对吧?
14:48 I'm just sorry he's so fucking stupid. He's not even gonna wake up. 我只是很遗憾他太蠢了。他根本不会醒。
14:54 Oh fuck, it tastes so good. Your fucking pussy's like nectar to me. 好甜,你的小穴好甜。
15:10 My personal ambrosial. 我独享的美味。
15:28 And this clit is so fucking beautiful too. 阴蒂也好漂亮。
15:44 What's that, baby? You feeling cold? 怎幺了,宝贝?冷吗?
15:50 Don't worry, just hold my hand. 别担心,握住我的手。
15:53 You can hold my hand. I'm gonna take care of you. Didn't I promise that? 握住我的手。我会照顾你的。我说过了。
16:20 Because I really do care for you, you know. 因为我确实关心你。
16:24 What I did there, it was bound to happen eventually, so...I think it's good that we did this. 我刚刚做的事必然会发生,所以......我认为那样很好。
16:35 Now we can just skip all the steps. Because we're gonna fall in love eventually, right? 我们可以跳过前置步骤。因为我们怎幺都会坠入爱河,对吧?
16:41 Yeah. Yeah. So...All you have to say is that you wanna cum. 嗯,你只要说,你想高潮就行了。
16:51 You want me to make you cum. And I'll do it for you. I'll give you everything, princess. 我会给你高潮,给你一切,公主。
17:00 Everything you want. 你想要的一切。
17:03 Everything you want, listener. I'll do it for you. 一切你想要的, listener。我会为你做到的。
17:08 Just say yes. Say that you wanna cum. Good girl. Fuck you, sugar. 好宝宝,说你想要。
17:34 No more headache. Just enjoy this. 享受它就好。
17:38 I'm gonna take care of you. 我会照顾你的。
(呻吟)
18:17 You're getting close, aren't you? 你快去了,不是吗?
18:19 Just let go. 放手吧。
(呻吟)
19:08 Oh come here, come here, it's okay, it's okay. 哦,过来,过来,没关系,没关系。
19:15 You're mine now. Oh, you're shaking. 你现在是我的了。噢,你在发抖。
19:21 It's okay, just come here. 没事儿,过来。
19:26 You're so fucking pretty, I couldn't help it. 你真是太漂亮了,我没办法。
19:32 Do you forgive me? No, I'm so sorry, do you forgive me? 你原谅我了吗?我很抱歉,你能原谅我吗?
19:40 You do? 你原谅我了?
19:43 Good. I'm so happy baby. 好。我太开心了宝宝。
19:50 Let me look at that bite mark. It's bleeding a little bit. 那个咬痕有一点出血。
(舔了舔之前你咬他的痕迹)
20:13 You're still sleeping, right? 你一直在睡觉。
20:20 There was nothing to worry about. 没什幺好担心的。
20:23 Just look at him. Still sleeping peacefully and soundly. 你弟弟也一直在熟睡。
20:31 And I think we should try not to. 我认为我们应该尽量不吵醒他。
20:34 Yeah. 是的。
20:37 No, no baby. I can't sleep with you. 不,宝宝。我不能和你一起睡。
20:42 He's gonna know, he's gonna find out. 他会知道的。
20:45 We're gonna have to make this our little secret, right? 我们得把这当作彼此的小秘密,对吧?
20:51 So I'm gonna go back on the couch. 所以我会回去沙发睡。
20:55 You're gonna be sleeping soundly because this was all just a dream ,baby. 你会睡得很香,因为这一切都只是你的梦,宝贝。
21:04 It was all just a dream. All a dream. Yeah. 一切都只是一场梦。
21:17 Just go back to sleep, listen. 听着,回去睡觉吧。
21:21 You deserve it. 这是你应得的。