这期音频和之前的都不一样,是非常熟男的声音。分享出来是因为抽插的音效让人印象深刻。
指路12:20正式开始,大家注意音量。
剧情:派对结束后,大家都睡在朋友家的地板上。只有你和你的Crush还在小声聊天。
他整晚都在跟你调情,所以当你提出做爱的时候,他只是说,不吵醒大家就没关系...
(没什幺要壁垒的但注意:1.英国口音。2.非常hard dom非常熟男的声音和之前的音频不一样。大家喜欢这种可以去VA主页找,他的音效都是自己做的,有很多更强势的内容。)
(...夜里你们一直在聊天,现在聊到了动物的事情)
00:00 So it's not an easy question for me. It would have to be either a capybara or a tapir. 很难说,我可能会选水豚,或者貘。
00:12 What about you? 你呢?
00:19 Oh, good choice. Yeah, no. No, that's a strong one to have landed on. 哦,那很好,明智的选择。
00:26 I think everyone else is asleep. No, no, no. No, I really like talking to you. I do. 我想其他人都睡着了...我真的很喜欢和你聊天。真的。
00:39 I mean, honestly, I've done little else all evening, and I'm more than fine with that. 说实话,整晚我们一直在聊天,我很高兴。
00:49 Yeah, it's um... I think it's cool how, like, how we get along or something. 没错,我认为和你在一起很好。
01:05 Yeah, I've really enjoyed getting to know you as well. 是的,我也很高兴知道关于你的事。
01:10 I'm not very sleepy either. 我也不太困。
01:23 We can, um, we can stay up chatting if you want. Yeah, we just need to keep our voices down, don't we? 如果你愿意的话,我们可以继续聊天。只是要小声点,怎样?
01:31 Yeah, we're not going to wake anyone up, are we? Because, well, we don't want to wake anyone up. Yeah, but we'll talk about it, won't we? 是啊,我们不会吵醒任何人,对吧?因为我们不想吵醒谁。我们只是聊聊天。
(略,聊天和亲吻)
03:39 What else might they think we'd be doing? 其他人会认为我们在做什幺?
03:47 I don't know. Really don't know. 我不知道。真的不知道。
03:53 I mean, it depends what you're up for, doesn't it? 我的意思是,这取决于你想怎样,不是吗?
03:59 I mean, it depends how you'd react if I just... 我的意思是,这得看如果我这样做,你会有什幺反应……
04:06 I take that hand that's on your side and slowly slid it down. 我会握住你侧身的手,慢慢地滑下去。
04:17 Just ever so carefully until I get to the hem of those bottoms you got on. 我会小心地撩开你的裙子……
(略,抚摸,喘息)
05:08 I just feel so good touching you like that. Yeah. 抚摸你感觉真好。
05:14 Fuck. You like that right there, don't you? 你喜欢,对吗?
05:21 If you promise not to make any noise, I can kiss your neck while I do that, okay? Just try and keep it down, okay? 如果你保证不发出声音,我可以一边亲吻你的脖子,一边抚摸你,尽量保持安静,好吗?
05:54 It's lovely as those little gasps and stifled moans are. 你的小喘息和压抑的呻吟声真是太美妙了。
06:02 You don't want to get caught like this, do you? 你不想被发现,是吗?
06:07 What would everyone think? 大家会怎幺想?
(略,抚摸胸部和身体)
07:41 It's sensitive, isn't it? 你很敏感。
07:58 You're doing such a good job, though. You're doing really good to keep us quiet. 但你做得非常好。
08:16 Just focus on your breathing. Try not to get too overwhelmed. 只需专注于你的呼吸。别太紧张。
08:28 I'm just going to slip a couple of fingers in down there, okay? 我只是把几根手指伸进去,可以吗?
08:38 Don't worry, I won't stop playing with these. 别担心,我不会停止爱抚。
(指交,爱抚)
09:06 Got to be quiet. 我们必须保持安静。
09:12 What's up? What do you want? I'll give it to you. 你想要什幺?我会给你。
09:35 You want me to fuck you? 你想让我操你?
09:40 I mean, we can find somewhere to sneak off to and. 我是说,我们可以偷偷溜走,找个别的地方。
09:47 Oh, naughty girl. 噢,坏女孩。
09:51 You want me to fuck you right here? 你想让我在这里操你吗?
09:56 Right where anybody could wake up and see what we're doing. 要是有谁醒来,就会看到我们在做什幺。
(脱衣服,说话,前戏)
12:08 You're ready? Yeah. I'm ready to fly at your mouth in case you make a bit of noise. 准备好了吗?别发出声音。
12:34 Need to do my own stuff first. 我会按自己的想法来。
12:38 Oh, fuck it. Fucking hot. Fucking hot. 太舒服了。
12:44 Is that it? Is that it? Is that it? 舒服吗?舒服吗?
12:50 I'm going to bury my face in your neck so I can......I can hear all the noise a little more. 我要把脸埋在你的脖子里,这样我就可以……听见你叫得更大声了。
(呻吟)
13:33 You can do the thing. You can do the thing. 你可以的。你可以的。
13:36 You can just bite into my neck and stuff. 你可以咬我的脖子。
13:41 I'm making all those noises. Yeah. 是我在发出噪音。是的。
13:46 No, it's fine. I can take it. 没关系,可以的。
14:00 Oh, fuck. You're taking it so fucking well for me. You are. You are. You're fucking taking it perfectly. 你太棒了。
14:23 Fuck. I'm going to make you cum on my cock. 操。我要让你在我的鸡巴上高潮。
14:26 Do you want me to cum? 你想让我高潮吗?
14:35 I'm going to make you cum inside. Oh, fuck. 我要让你高潮。
14:39 Yeah. Whatever you say. 是啊,随你怎幺说吧。
14:42 They're all doppy. I'll fucking fill you up. 他们都不重要。重要的是我要灌满你。
14:45 Don't worry. Don't worry. I'll fucking fill you up. 别担心,别担心,我会把你填饱的。
14:59 Fuck. cum for me. I need you to fucking cum for me. 我需要你为我高潮。
15:02 I can tell you fucking close. I can tell you fucking close. 我要去了。
(呻吟)
15:10 Oh, fucking cum for me. Please fucking cum for me. 求求你为我高潮吧。
15:13 I need you to fucking cum around my cock right now. 你得被我操高潮。
(呻吟)
16:04 Come here, come here. 靠过来吧。
16:07 Oh, that was so fucking good. Yeah, it really fucking was. 刚刚真是太棒了。
16:24 Oh, fuck, I needed that. I did. I needed that from you. 我需要你。
16:43 We should probably get some sleep. 我们应该睡了。
16:46 I don't know, tomorrow. Do you want to go for breakfast or something? 我不知道,明天你想一起吃早餐或者怎样吗。
16:52 You are my treat. 我请客
16:55 Good. 好的。
16:56 It's a date. 是约会。
16:57 God, we haven't even given each other our phone numbers yet. 天哪,我们甚至还没有交换话号码。
17:02 Yeah, we can do that later. 是的,可以晚点交换。
17:05 Don't worry. 不用担心。
17:07 Come here. I got you. Hot. 过来一起睡吧,我抱着你,好暖。