剧情:和弟弟维持那样的关系有一段时间了,虽然不想让爸妈发现,但逗他玩也很有意思……
3分钟手交 11分钟做爱
(有在母亲面前差一点被发现的场景)
00:00 Oh, no, no, I'm not bored. It's just I'm just really tired 不,不,电影不无聊。只是我真的太累了。
00:12 No, I'm I'm serious it was a good movie just oh you know today was a lot I got off. Work way too late and as much as I enjoyed the movie. I just really need sleepy time.
不,我说真的,这是部好电影,只是我今天有很多事,工作到太晚了。虽然很喜欢这部电影,但我太困了。
00:33 Do I want to sleep with you? 你问我,想和你一起睡吗?
00:36 Seriously, how old do you think I am? Of course, I'd like to sleep with my favorite big sister. 说真的,你觉得我几岁了......好吧,我想和姐姐一起睡。
00:48 Maybe when we were younger I would have said no because girls are icky or whatever. But you're not so bad. 也许小时候我会说“不”,会说女孩很讨厌之类的,但你不一样。
00:59 Hey. Shut up. I don't have any alter. 我完全没有改变。
01:09 That bratty tone of voice doesn't imply anything dearest big sister 我的语气并没有深层含义,亲爱的姐姐。
01:18 Get the bratty tone. Movies over and I'm feeling pretty sleepy 如果我听起来很bratty(顽劣),是因为我看完电影很困。
01:34 There may be unexpected mess down there. What's it to you? I think it can wait. Okay? 你想做那种事?你是说什幺?我倒是觉得可以等一下。
01:46 Mom and dad in the kitchen. I have evaded their suspicion this long and I am not trying to change that 妈妈和爸爸在厨房里,既然已经隐瞒了我们的关系那幺久,继续保持比较好。
01:57 Mmm should be my responsible big sister after all 嗯,毕竟某人本该是我负责的姐姐
02:01 You have to show a good example for me, right? 得给我做个好榜样,对吧?
02:03 And the responsible thing is to not play frisky with each other until the prying eyes of mom and dad are away
负责任的做法是,在被妈妈和爸爸注意到之前,不要做坏事。
02:15 What a sick little brother you have maybe you made him this way. 你弟弟很扭曲?也许是你把他变成这样的。
02:22 My naughty big sister. 坏姐姐。
02:25 What is awaiting? No way out down there? Okay? 你想做什幺,现在没有退路了。
02:33 Seriously Mom and Dad oh they may already - No matter how good it feels. Have your hand pushes my crotch. we need to be silent.
说真的,Mom and Dad可能已经发现了,就算这样很舒服,就算你的手放在我的胯骨上,我们需要安静。
02:55 Hey, seriously, where's that hand going? 嘿,你的手在哪?
02:59 No, no, no, no, no, you are not undoing that zipper 不,不,你不能解开我的拉链。
03:06 Oh shut up seriously Mom and dad Jesus they are going to fucking close 噢别说话,妈妈和爸爸好像过来了。
03:13 I know we got a blanket weighted. God, it's gonna affect and speaks as a bump. No I don't want you to stop. oh, it feels good. No, you should just wait you know? oh fuck we are doing this in fucking trouble. Don't she knows anything about boys?
我知道我们有毯子遮着,但这还是看得出来而且有声音。不,我不是在要你停下,这感觉很好。你只需要等一等。我们这样会有麻烦的,妈妈看得出来的。
03:54 I can't just go down again 不能再这样下去了。
03:59 What if mom or dad, they are walking around the hall door. They're gonna know something. Oh, you gotta make me cum. 如果妈妈或爸爸走过来就会发现的。天哪,你快让我高潮了。
04:14 Oh, yes. That's it.
04:18 Oh, god you are so fucking gross. Even you know you little brother like his cock being stroked. 好恶心,你为什幺会这幺懂怎幺弄你弟弟的鸡巴。
04:28 God, you are so fucking disgusting - Oh, oh I am sorry big sister. Yes, I am sorry. I am sorry. 你好恶心——————噢,噢,我错了,姐姐。对不起对不起
04:35 Fuck, I gotta to be quiet. Oh god. Feels fucking good when you squeeze my cock, my god. You just fucking grip. Your fucking hand feels so good 我应该安静的,可你的手真的好会弄。
(喘息)
05:25 Fuck, you are wet. Okay I guess I can put it in. Okay big sister give me hand back there. It's fucking hot. It's gonna fill you up. God your pussy is filled with your little brother's cock. Holy fucking disgusting woman. Fuck yes. Please, yes, yes, yes. Oh god, feel so good.
你好湿,我可以直接进去。
我会好好插你的。天哪…你的小穴就这样被你亲弟弟插。你这个变态姐姐。
噢,感觉太好了。
06:08 Oh yes, it' okay. It' okay. Oh, there there. Oh, does it feel good? Feel Soft. oh it's really soft.
好,没事的。这样吗?这样舒服吗?天哪好软,真的好软。
06:30 Yes, that's what you want.
你就是想要这个。
(喘息)
06:40 You really tease me. Fuck. I'm fucking crazy 我要被你弄得发疯了
(喘息)
06:51 Shut the fuck up.Shut the fuck up.别说话。
(母亲突然出现)
06:54 Hey mom, oh. Yeah, just 是的,只是——
06:59 We just finished up our movie. 我们刚看完电影。
07:03 Yeah, I'm just kind of tired 是的,只是有点累
07:05 Oh. No, I'm okay. Okay. Just my legs cramping. 不,我没事。还好。只是腿抽筋了
07:10 Oh, you know. She is asleep. You know her, sleepiest laziest big sister in the fucking world. Mm-hmm 噢,她只是睡着了,世界上最爱睡、最懒的姐姐。嗯嗯。
07:23 Yeah, okay. Okay. Okay. Really? You don't have to give me anything. I'll get some water. 好的,好的。嗯嗯。不用给我什幺。我自己去拿水。
07:29 Yeah, I'll just take her to her room 是的,我会带她去她房间。
07:32 I'll take her to her room and then oh I might have a little sleep too honestly I'm really tired. Yeah, you know. 我会带她去她的房间,然后我可能也需要睡一会儿,说实话我真的很累。
07:41 Oh, I am close.(糟糕,我要射了)
07:46 Yeah, yeah. It's okay already you can oh you can left back with us. 嗯嗯我们没事的你先走吧
07:53 Oh, we will be okay, we will be okay. Okay, thank you.我们没事的
08:00 Good night mom 晚安妈妈
08:06 You are such a fucking asshole. Let me fucking cum. Make your little brother fucking cum 你这个疯子你这个疯子你就这样让我射了让你弟弟在妈妈面前射了。
08:22 Thanks god. They are just fucking dense to leave me around you 还好她很迟钝没发现就让我这样和你在一起。
08:25 Seriously always been like that. 说实话一直都是这样。
08:28 She just fucking being attention they both do and then you just started 她只是稍微注意到一点,然后你就开始了
08:35 The dirty fucking big sister 你真变态啊,姐姐。
08:41 And I become the sluttiest little brother ever Now we stuck like this, it is really terrible. I mean it's your fault too然后,我就是你最变态的弟弟。现在我们就这样真的很糟糕。这是我们共同的错。
Oh yes, yes, yes, please. Need to cum.噢是的求求你,我想要高潮。
08:58 What,You want me to hold it 你想让我忍住?
09:01 Forever to come like this. Oh god. Okay, maybe if I had like a better angle, but around me...I 永远都这样。天哪。好吧,如果我能换个角度,也许可以,但——
09:10 I'm trying to finger when you're all behind me. That's not fair. I can't hold on anymore. Please, please, please, please. Say yes, okay? I can't 这不公平,我有好好在帮你指交,我真的忍不住了。求你求你求你答应我我忍不下去了——
09:23 Damn it, I really can't 该死,我真的不能——
(喘息)
10:00 Oh, it's sensitive. 很敏感。
10:04 Oh, god, fuck. Fuck good
10:06 Oh, fucking good.
10:26 I think we're clear. Yeah, I'm dead fucked off. 我想我们已经安全了。
10:28 Oh, what? 哦,什幺?
10:30 Oh, what the fuck are you talking about? 噢,你到底在说什幺?
10:32 Oh, what do you mean? 哦,你什幺意思?
10:34 No, we're not going to your fucking room yet. 不,我们暂时不去你的房间。
10:36 Oh, fuck.
10:40 Yeah, I'm fucking horny again. 是的,我又兴奋起来了。
10:42 Oh, you were bitching about what you wanted me to cum, so... 哦,你一直要求我怎样高潮,所以……
10:44 You're trying to fucking cum or you're just gonna bitch off back to your little fucking room? 你是想高潮还是要回到你的房间里去?
10:55 It's too late to back out, okay? 现在退出已经太晚了,好吗?
11:00 I fuck gotta cum when we can do it again. 可能在我们做一次之前我就要高潮了。
11:04 Oh, yeah, yeah. 哦,是的,是的。
11:06 That's it. 就是这样。
11:08 Oh, god, you're so fucking gross. 噢,天哪,你太恶心了。
11:10 Oh, I love it so fucking much. 噢,我太喜欢恶心的你了。
11:12 God, it's so fucking disgusting. 天啊,这真是太恶心了。
11:16 Oh, yeah. Seeing my big sister under me. 看到我姐姐在我身下。
11:20 Oh, my naughty big sister. 噢,我淘气的姐姐。
11:30 Come on, let's get those panties off. 来吧,让我们脱掉内裤。
11:32 Oh, fucking wonderful. 噢,真是太棒了。
11:34 Just push it on the side. 脱下来就好。
11:40 Oh, that feels good. 噢,感觉很好。
11:46 Just push your legs up. 擡腿就好。
11:48 I rubbed my cock against your pussy. 我会用鸡巴摩擦你的小穴。
11:50 Oh, yeah. Get over here. 到这来。
(亲吻)
12:08 Shhh, don't worry. I just want to play with these wrists. 嘘,没事的,我只是想和你好好玩玩。
12:12 More like feel your naughty little brother kisses. 作为讨厌的弟弟吻你。
12:16 Oh, my cock against your clit. 哦,我的鸡巴贴着你的阴蒂。
12:20 Oh, fuck, yes.
12:22 God, you're so fucking hot. 天啊,你真是太性感了。
12:24 Oh, fuck, yes.
12:28 Oh, you beautiful fucking fertile young woman. 哦,你这种漂亮性感的女孩。
12:32 Might be bred by your own little brother. 会被亲弟弟搞怀孕呢。
(喘息)
12:48 Oh, you ready? 你准备好了吗?
12:50 You're fucking ready. 你已经准备好了。
12:52 You're fucking what bitch in heat is what you are. 你都发情成这样了。
12:56 Fuck, we're both just animals, aren't we? 我们都只是动物,不是吗?
(喘息)
13:12 Pussy's so fucking good. 这小穴真是太棒了。
13:16 Fuck, you are so fucking slick. 好滑。
13:18 Wet, tight. 好湿,好紧。
13:22 God, fuck, big sister pussy's the best.姐姐的小穴是最棒的。
13:24 That one's the fucking best. 最好的。
13:26 Oh, yes. Oh, I won't put my cock anywhere else. 哦,我不会把鸡巴放在其他任何地方。
13:32 Except for my own big sister. 除了姐姐里面。。
13:34 Oh, yes, yes, yes.
13:36 Fucking moan for me. Like a dirty fucking slut. 为我呻吟吧。
(喘息)
14:02 Oh, fuck, yes, you want my pulling on. 是的,你想要挨我操。
14:04 I'm gonna come inside of this big sister pussy. 我要射进姐姐的小穴里。
14:16 Yes, so close. 我快到了。
14:18 Oh, fuck. 哦,操。
14:20 Oh, fuck, yes. 哦,操,是的。
14:22 Oh, no. I didn't forget about these nipples. 我没有忘记你的乳头。
(亲吻)
14:42 Mmm. Oh, fuck, yes.
14:44 Oh. 哦。
14:46 Oh, god, you're so fucking gross. 噢,天哪,你太变态了。
14:48 You're such a fucking gross big sister. 变态至极。
14:50 Whatever fucking irresponsible slutty big sister. 不负责任的色鬼姐姐。
14:54 Letting her little brother fuck her pussy raw. 让弟弟操她小穴。
14:56 And your little brother's gonna cum inside of you. 你弟弟会射你里面的。
14:58 Does that turn you on? 这会让你兴奋吗?
15:00 Yes, it turns me on. 是,我很兴奋。
15:02 Fucking my big sister. 操我的姐姐。
15:04 And my own big sister. 亲姐姐。
15:06 And you'd always patch up. 那个总是安慰我的人。
15:08 And give me hugs when I'm sad. 当我难过时给我拥抱的人。
15:10 And now she's letting me come inside of her pussy. 现在她让我进她的小穴。
15:12 Oh, fuck. Yes, fuck.
15:16 I'm so fucking close. 我要去了。
15:18 I can't. I need to cum. 我需要高潮。
15:22 Fuck, fuck, yes. Oh, yes. 操,操,是的。
15:26 Fuck. Take it. 拿着。
(亲吻)
15:52 Oh fuck. We gotta get dressed. Oh what fuck are you. I can't believe I cum so hard.噢,我们得穿衣服。我真不敢相信我射了那幺多。
16:04 Oh, what? 什幺?
(下面这段讨论了父母今晚的安排)
16:06 No, mom and dad not. Dude, I don't even know when the last time they had sex was, okay? What? Dude, no. She does not leave her fashion magazine at the table every time they have sex, okay? What the heck is that? What are you talking about? That is a ridiculous fashion intro. Seriously, we gotta... Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You are so fucking gross. Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. That's why you didn't give a shit. Are you seriously knew they were gonna have sex tonight? Oh, what? What?
16:50 Oh, my God. You are... 哦天哪。你真是……
16:52 Mom told you? 妈妈告诉你的?
16:54 She just tells you this shit? 她告诉你这种事吗?
16:56 God, no. Dad doesn't tell me that. 爸不会和我说这个。
17:00 What? 什幺?
17:02 Okay. 好的。
17:04 Oh, my God. You are so fucking weird. 天哪,这真是太奇怪了。
17:06 Oh, 哦,
17:08 fuck. Okay, well... 好吧,嗯……
17:10 Okay, if they're gonna be busy, then I'm just gonna leave my cock in you for a little bit. 好吧,如果他们很忙的话,那幺我就在你里面多插一会儿。
17:16 And let my cum flow inside of you because you have been such a bitch to me lately. 让我的精液流进你的体内,因为你最近真的色得让我受不了了。
17:24 And you are feeling all of that cum inside of you right now. 你能感觉到现在你里面都是精液
17:28 Oh, yeah. Fuck. It's so fucking hot. 好性感
17:30 God. Fuck. You turned me on so much. 你太让我兴奋了。
17:34 Oh, it's a real problem, you know? 哦,这是大问题,你知道吗?
17:36 Oh, I really shouldn't be into my big sister so much. 哦,我真的不应该这幺迷恋姐姐。
17:42 Oh, God. You're such a fucking enabler. 天哪,你是我的帮凶。
17:46 Yeah, 是的,
17:48 I know I had to caution you first, okay? 我知道我必须这幺说。
17:50 But, like...Oh, you're the one who brought it up like fucking years later and just wouldn't let it go and then I started doing all this shit.
但,是你先把事情搞成这样不放手,我只能和你一起这样。
18:02 Oh, god. You're fucking gross. 你真是变态
18:08 Hey, get over here, okay? 过来,好吗?
18:14 You're gross as a butt. 你真是恶心极了。
18:16 You ar my gross big sister. 我恶心的姐姐。
18:20 Okay? 对吗?
(亲吻)