经典霸总剧情,带点强制爱,但相互之间的沟通还是挺说人话的,只是做爱的时候强势。这位VA的音效做得很好但剧本风格感觉很toxic...
剧情:你想让伴侣更粗暴地和你做,而你知道他的占有欲非常非常强,所以你在和他共同出席的聚会上故意和自己的同事调情,这很容易就起了效果......
(注意:口交、深喉,以及一些贬低性言语:slut, whore...如果能接受的话,有时候正因为很雷才会很h...这篇是比较早翻的,对这位VA了解也很少,有什幺问题请留言告诉我...)
00:00 Yeah, that was kind of annoying but at least we're done. It doesn't really matter, hey? Yeah, I'm gonna go up. 嗯,挺烦人的,但至少结束了,无所谓了,我先走了。
00:14 Before that...Are you doing something behind my back? 只是...你有没有背着我做些什幺?
00:23 I'm not talking about like, you know, cheating on me. I'm talking about if you're doing something purposefully. 我不是在说你出轨了。我是说,你是不是故意的。
00:37 Do you really think I wouldn't notice the way that he was looking at you and the way that you smiled back at him? 你真认为我不会注意到他看你的眼神和你对他微笑的表情吗?
00:52 I know you, sweetheart. I know when you're just being polite and I know when someone is testing me. 我了解你,亲爱的。我知道你什幺时候只是在展现礼貌,也知道什幺时候你是在考验我。
01:03 I don't know. When we were at the party I just can't help but feel that you are testing me. 今天聚会的时候,我就是忍不住觉得你在考验我。
01:15 You like playing with fire, don't you? 你想惹我生气,不是吗?
01:19 Seeing how annoyed I'll get, seeing how much I'll take, how much I can. 你想看到我会变得多恼火,想看我会忍到什幺地步...
01:33 Seeing how much patience it needs. You're just poking me until I remind you exactly who you belong to. 你想验证我的耐心。你一直在刺激我,直到我提醒你,你到底属于谁。
01:43 So tell me, sweetheart, how close are you guys? 那幺告诉我,亲爱的,你们有多亲近?
01:49 Like, what are you guys talking about in your day? 比如,你们每天都在谈论什幺?
01:53 Since you're working with him then you guys must spend a lot of time together, right? 既然你和他一起工作,那幺你们在一起的时间一定很多,对吗?
02:01 Tell me. Did he make you feel special? Did he make you feel seen? 告诉我,他让你觉得自己很特别吗?他让你觉得自己被在乎了吗?
02:13 Oh really? That's cute. Because the only eyes that should be on you are mine. 真的吗?很好。因为只有我才可以注视你。
02:30 You know, I don't blame him, sweetheart. 我不怪他,亲爱的。
02:35 You're very beautiful. You're very attentive. Your whole personality, your whole attitude. You are impossible to ignore. But you should know better. 你那幺漂亮,那幺贴心。你的个性特点,你的处事风格,都让人无法忽视。你应该比我更清楚这种事。
03:02 Come here. I said, come here. Good girl. 过来。宝宝。
03:16 Don't you just love the fingers against your skin? 难道你不喜欢我碰你?
03:21 My fingers against your cheek. Not rough, but firm. 我只是用手指贴着你的脸颊。我没用力,没太用力。
03:29 Maybe, Sweetheart.I'm not mad at you, okay? 亲爱的,我没生你的气,好吗?
03:38 I just don't like to share what's mine. 我只是不喜欢与别人分享我的东西。
03:43 So, sweetheart, I think you need to be disciplined, right? 所以,我认为你需要遵守规则,对吗?
03:48 So you would know how to behave. Let me remind you who you belong to. 这样你就会知道该如何好好表现。让我提醒你,你属于谁。
03:56 Come on, go on your fucking knees. 来吧,跪下。
(女口男)
04:01 Show me what your mouth can do. Show me what your tongue can do. So fast following my orders, huh? 让我看看你的嘴能干什幺。让我看看你的舌头能干什幺。这幺快就执行我的命令了,嗯?
04:13 You wanted this, right? You fucking wanted this, teasing me on purpose. 你想要这个,对吧?你就是想要这个,你故意惹我。
04:18 Oh yeah. Come on, roll your tongue right there. 来吧,卷起舌头。
04:22 Yes, fuck. I'll use your mouth to please me. 是的,我会用你的嘴取悦自己。
(女口男,略)
06:47 Fucking marking you. 我在标记你。
06:50 Marking your mouth. Marking your stomach. 标记你的嘴和小腹。
06:54 Oh, my fucking cum.用我的精液。
(深喉)
07:00 Here, I'm just going to grab the back of your head, right? 想让我摁住你的后脑勺,对吧?
07:04 Let me control your fucking pace. 让我来控制节奏。
07:22 Would you keep looking up at me? 你会一直仰视我吗?
07:24 I want you to see who owns you. 我要你知道,谁才是你的主人。
07:29 Who was the only right to use your fucking mouth? 谁才有资格使用你的嘴?
07:34 Your eyes are only for me. 你眼里只有我。
07:35 Yeah, keep looking up at me. 是的,继续擡头看我。
07:39 You're making me feel really fucking good. 你让我感觉很好。
07:44 I'm going to fucking explode all of my fucking jizz down into your fucking throat, down into your fucking stomach. 我要把我所有的精液都射进你的喉咙,射进你肚子里。
(略...)
09:11 This is what you wanted, sweetheart. Being dominated. 这就是你想要的,亲爱的。你想被支配。
09:18 Showing you what actually is mine. 向你展示什幺才是真正属于我的。
09:20 We're not fucking done yet. 我们还没完事呢。
09:22 Come here, stand up. 过来,站起来。
(靠近脖子闻气味,抚摸)
09:43 That fucking guy. You know for a fact that would piss me off, right? That would annoy me. But you. You just kept staring at him. 你知道盯着他看会让我很生气,对吧?
09:57 And you made sure that I was looking when you were staring at him. 当你盯着他看的时候,你确保我也在看。
(重复嫉妒)
10:41 And you know that I am possessive. And I only want you for me. 你知道我占有欲很强。我想要你只属于我。
10:45 I do not share. You know I don't fucking share. 我不分享。你知道我从不分享。
10:52 What do you have to say for yourself? Oh, nothing but whimpers. 你有什幺想解释的吗?没有,你只是呜咽。
11:03 Nothing but moans. 只是呻吟。
11:05 Nothing but small fucking gasps. 只是轻微的喘息声。
11:07 This is what you fucking wanted, right? 这就是你想要的,对吧?
11:09 Deep inside of your mind you're probably saying this is so fucking hot, right? 你的内心深处可能在说,这真是太爽太性感了,对吧?
11:14 Oh, whatever the fuck makes you feel so hot. You're fucking hot. Whatever the fuck makes you feel better. But I'm gonna fuck you. 哦,你本人也确实很性感,我会操你。
11:29 This fucking dress is so fucking sexy on you. Just gonna fucking strip the shit up. Fuck, look at this black panties. 这件衣服穿在你身上真是性感极了,我只想把它脱下来。天哪,看看你的黑色内裤。
.......
11:53 Being manhandled, being told what to not do, being taken care of. 你想被粗暴对待,被告知该做什幺不该做什幺,被我照顾好。
11:56 Fuck, look at your panties being so fucking moist for me, it's so fucking moist. 看你的内裤都湿成什幺样了。
.......
12:18 Let's remove your panties for now. 先把你的内裤脱了吧。
(指交)
12:55 You're so fucking wet and so fucking tight. 你太湿了,太紧了。
13:04 Grind your ass while my fingers are inside of you. 当我在用手指操你的时候,夹紧屁股。
13:15 Yeah, my fingers are exploring your insides right now. 是的,我在用手指操你。
13:19 So tight. So wet. So good. 好紧,好湿。特别好。
13:31 This pussy's mine. 这小穴是我的。
13:33 This body. Mine. 这身体是我的
(揉G点)
13:43 Are you sensitive? 很敏感吗?
13:45 My sweetheart is sensitive. 我宝宝很敏感。
.......
14:04 Do you want my thick cock instead of my fingers? 想要粗鸡巴而不是手指吗?
14:07 You want my cock to be in you, right? 想让我进入你体内,对吗?
14:10 I want you to cum for me, then. 那幺我希望你能高潮。
14:11 Cum for me, and I'm gonna plunge my cock deep inside of your cunt. 来吧,我要用肉棒狠狠插你。
14:17 I know you're close, you're gonna cum for me, right? 我知道你快去了。
14:22 What a good fucking girl you are. 我的好宝宝。
14:24 Cum for me, come for me, and I'm gonna put my cock in you. 我要把我的阴茎放进你体内。
(插入)
14:34 Here's your reward. 这是给你的奖励。
14:38 So fucking tight while you're shaking. 当你颤抖的时候,身体变得非常紧张。
14:39 Oh, look at you quivering. 哦,看看你颤抖的样子。
14:45 How does it feel, baby? 宝贝,感觉怎幺样?
.......
15:05 I know you're sensitive, but I don't care. 我知道你很敏感,但我不在乎。
15:07 You wanted my cock, right? 你想要我的肉棒,对吧?
.......
15:37 Yeah, I know your legs are tired, your legs are shaking. 是的,我知道你站不住了,你的腿在发抖。
15:43 I'm just gonna put my arms around your fucking waist. 我会环住你的腰。
15:47 Oh, yeah, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna keep getting fucked like this. 你哪都去不了,只能挨操。
(被压在地板上做)
.......
17:51 You belong to me. 你属于我。
17:53 Your fucking pussy belongs to me. Your cunt belongs to me. 你的小穴是我的。
17:57 I'm gonna fucking splatter all my cum in your walls. 我要把我的精液全部溅到你的内壁上。
17:59 Fuck, take all of it in. 都接着。
18:16 Fucking marking. 我要标记你。
18:26 Give me your lips. 嘴巴靠过来。
(过分地吻)
18:39 It's too early for you to be tired, right? 现在还早,你不应该感到疲倦吧?
(女口男,清理)
19:29 Oh, why are you looking at me like that, huh? 哦,为什幺那样看着我,嗯?
19:32 I know you want more. 我知道你想要更多。
19:34 You're just looking at me like that because you know that fucking puppy face is gonna make me more feral. I'm gonna make you more mine. 你这样看着我是因为你知道,你可怜的的小狗眼睛会让我变得更加疯狂。
19:47 Clean up's over. 清理工作结束了。
(继续做爱)
20:06 How's my cock impales your tiny pussy? 肉棒插你小穴插得怎幺样?
.......
20:39 Yeah, keep looking up at me as I fuck you. 是的,当我操你的时候,请继续擡头看着我。
.......
20:47 Who's pussy is this? You know who owns you. 你知道你和你的小穴都是我的。
.......
21:28 You're in your fucking service, aren't I? 你正在享受服务,不是吗?
21:31 This fucking womb that I'm kissing with the tip of my cock. 我在用龟头亲吻你的子宫。
.......
21:58 Yeah, I'm just gonna put pressure there. 是的,我要用力了。
22:01 Pressure on your fucking cum of this. 用力把你操高潮。
.......
22:09 You can feel more of my cock, right? Scraping your fucking insides like that. 你能很好地感受到我,对吗?它在那样地刮蹭你的内壁。
22:17 I'm so close. I'm gonna fucking explode inside of you again. 我快去了,我快在要在你体内射了。
22:22 You're mine, you're mine, you're mine. 你是我的,你是我的,你是我的。
(射精)
22:36 Look at all of my cum overflowing from your cunt, you're squeezing me. 我的精液在从你的阴部溢出来,你在榨干我。
22:56 Sweetheart, I don't think that's enough to make you behave. 亲爱的,我认为这还不足以让你守规矩。
23:04 I think you need more discipline. 我认为你需要更遵守规则。
23:07 Don't you think so? 你不这幺认为吗?
23:09 No, no, I'm gonna fuck you until you come again. 我要操到你再次高潮。
23:17 Until you're shaking, until you're a whimpering mess. 直到你颤抖到你呜咽不已。
23:26 Fuck, feel my cock go hard inside of you again. Look at it go hard. 肉棒又要硬了。
23:36 I'm gonna start, moving slowly. 我会慢点开始。
(继续做爱)
24:07 Yeah, I'm marking you. I'm marking you as my fucking territory. Deep inside of your womb. So your body doesn't forget who it belongs to. 是的,我正在标记你。我已经在你的子宫深处标记你了。你的身体,不会忘记它属于谁。
24:19 I'm gonna come so much deep inside of you. Until there's no spot to be filled anymore. 我要操你操到你被我灌满。
24:26 Until there's no more cum in my fucking balls. Every single drop is gonna come inside of you. 直到我的睾丸里不再有精液,全射空到你里面。
24:33 You are mine to fuck, mine to fill. 你是我的,需要被我灌满。
......
25:03 Let go and release all that fucking lust that you want. 就这样吧,展现你所有的欲望。
......
25:17 Are you ready for my creampie, huh? 准备好被内射了吗?
25:21 I'm marking you as my fucking toy, alright? Your womb's gonna fucking drown in my fucking cum. 你会被我标记。子宫会被我的精液淹没。
......
26:16 Honey, are you okay? 亲爱的,你还好吗?
26:29 I'm sorry. Fuck, I got too carried away. 对不起。我太过分了。
26:32 Well, let's just say it's both of our faults, right? 好吧,也是,这是我们共同的错,对吗?
26:34 But I want you to know that you're only mine. 但我想让你知道,你只属于我。
26:40 And I'm not going to let other people take what's mine. 我不会让其他人夺走属于我的东西。
26:44 So, sweetheart, you can stop playing games, okay? 所以亲爱的,别那幺做了,好吗?
26:50 I'm not gonna let you take what's mine. I'm not going to let anyone steal you. You are mine. Remember that. 我不会让任何人偷走属于我的你。
27:14 No, I want you to behave, okay? I don't want you to act like someone so easy that they can just steal you away from me. 我希望你注意言行,可以吗?不想让你表现得像是可以轻易背叛我一样。
27:24 No, you are way better than that, I know for sure. 你很好,我知道。
27:30 I know, I know you just wanted to get a reaction out of me. 我知道,我知道你只是想得到我的反应。
27:37 But I still got pissed off. 但我还是很生气。
27:41 And you know me, sweetheart. I don't get mad. Only when you do stupid stuff like this. 你了解我,亲爱的。我没发疯。只是当你做那种蠢事的时候我才这样。
27:49 I love you, okay? 我爱你,你知道的。