6分钟舔乳,10分钟做爱。
00:00 Babe? Baby, what's up? Shhh, no it's okay, I promise. 宝宝,怎幺了?嘘,没关系的,我保证。
00:10 I don't mind that you woke me up. 我不介意你叫醒我。
00:14 Talk to me, what's the matter? 告诉我,发生什幺了?
00:18 Oh, is my good girl feeling needy? Come here then. 宝宝是不是很需要我?过来。
00:26 No sweetheart, really, I promise. It's okay that you woke me up. 不,亲爱的,真的,我保证。叫醒我也没关系。
00:36 Honestly, I really like it when you get needy. 说实话,我真的很喜欢你表现得渴求我。
00:42 It's like proof that you love me. All the words and affection in the world don't compare to when you get needy. 那是你爱我的证明。世界上所有的言语和感情,都无法和“你想要我”相比。
00:50 When you get so desperate for me that you just have to have me there and then even if I'm sleeping. 当你如此渴望我,就算我睡着了也没关系,因为你需要我在你身边
01:00 I love you. And I love when you get needy. Now let me take care of you. 我爱你。我喜欢你想要我的样子,让我来照顾你。
01:14 Just let me hold you. I love spooning you. 抱抱,我喜欢把你紧抱在怀里。
01:27 That gives me really good access to your beautiful neck. 这让我能很好地亲亲你的脖子。
01:40 I love kissing your neck. And along your shoulders. And the top of your back. 我喜欢亲吻你的脖子、肩膀、背。
01:55 Just covering my good girl in kisses. Such a pretty girl. 到处吻我宝宝。漂亮宝宝。
02:06 But I bet you'd look even prettier if I gave you some marks. 但我敢说,如果给你一些印记,你会看起来更漂亮。
02:11 What do you say? Such a pretty girl. 怎幺说?我宝宝想要一些印记吗?
02:27 Just let me mark my good girl. So you know who you belong to. 让我标记一下我宝宝。让你知道你属于谁。
03:02 So pretty. So sexy. Such a gorgeous body. 多幺美丽、性感、华丽的身体。
03:17 Such cute little noises for me. 对我来说,这些小声音真是可爱极了。
03:21 You like it when I worship you? 喜欢我崇拜你的身体吗?
03:27 Just let me tell you how pretty you are while I cover you in marks. 让我一边告诉你你有多漂亮,一边给你一些印记。
03:38 Such a pretty neck. And such beautiful shoulders. 多幺漂亮的脖子和肩膀啊。
03:55 Let me play with your hair, baby. I know how much you like that. 让我碰碰你的头发,宝贝。我知道你有多喜欢这样。
04:07 Lean against me. Feel my chest pressed against your back. Feel me rise and fall as I breathe. 就这样靠在我身上,靠在我怀里。感受我呼吸的起伏。
04:27 What's the matter, baby? Still feeling needy? This isn't enough for you? 怎幺了,宝贝?还是想要吗?还不够吗?
04:35 Roll over then, sweetheart. And I'll take extra good care of you. 翻身吧,我会好好照顾你的。
(夸奖,赞美)
05:03 Let me work my way down your neck and across your beautiful collarbones. Down your chest to your perfect tits.. 让我顺着你的脖子向下,沿着你美丽的锁骨,到你的胸口,到你你完美的乳房。
05:28 I love your boobs. Everything about them is perfect. 我喜欢你的胸,好完美。
05:35 Is it okay if I pay them some extra attention, sweetheart? 亲爱的,我可以多关心她们一下吗?
05:58 You make such pretty noises for me.你的呻吟如此美妙。
06:10 You like it when I suck on your tits like this? 喜欢我这样吮吸你的乳房吗?
06:29 Let me move to the other one. 让我转到另一边。
06:52 You're doing such a good job for me, baby. 宝宝,你做得真是太好了。
07:08 I'm going to keep moving down your body now, okay? 我现在要继续沿着你的身体,向下抚摸,好吗?
07:14 Down your perfect tummy. Across to your beautiful waist. Down to your hips. 顺着你完美的腹部向下,到你美丽的腰身。一直到屁股。
07:41 Such beautiful hips, baby. 宝宝,你的屁股真漂亮。
07:46 I love to hold them, squeeze them, rub them. 我喜欢托着你的屁股、挤它、揉它。
07:53 I just love feeling my good girl. 喜欢感受我宝宝。
08:03 Let me keep going, baby. Down to your thighs 让我继续吧,宝贝。到你的大腿。
08:19 Incredible, sexy, wonderful thighs. 超级性感美好的大腿。
08:28 They're so fucking perfect, baby. Just like the rest of you. 你的所有地方,真是太完美了,宝贝。
08:43 What's the matter, honey? You're getting restless. 怎幺了,亲爱的?为什幺不安?
08:47 Tell me, baby. Did I miss a spot? I did. Go on then, tell me. 告诉我吧,宝贝。我是否漏了哪里?告诉我
08:59 Where else do you need me? 还需要我做什幺吗?
09:05 You need me inside you. 你需要我操你。
09:17 Nonono. Don't roll over, sweetheart. I want to watch you while I fuck you. 不不不,别转过去,亲爱的。我想一边操你一边看着你的脸。
09:25 I love seeing all the pretty faces my good girl makes when she's feeling good. 喜欢我好宝宝的各种漂亮表情。
09:32 Now, just put your arms around me and I'll move closer to you. 现在,只要你搂住我,我就会进去。
09:42 There. How's that, baby?I love you too. You ready, sweetheart? 可以吗?我也爱你。准备好了吗?
10:10 Don't rock your hips yet, honey. Let's just stay like this for a moment. 亲爱的,先别动屁股。我们就这样呆一会儿。
10:20 I love cuddling you like this. 喜欢这样拥抱你。
10:24 It's as close as we physically can be to one another. 这是我们彼此在物理上最近的距离。
10:28 I just love how intimate that is. 喜欢这种亲密的感觉。
10:33 Now, sweetheart, tell me. Are you cozy? 现在,亲爱的,告诉我吧。舒服吗?
10:44 I'm gonna start moving now, okay? 我现在要开始动了,好吗?
11:16 You sound so pretty. 你的声音真美。
(夸奖,赞美)
12:23
You're mine. 你是我的。
Mine to cuddle. 只有我可以抱。
Mine to kiss. 只有我可以亲。
Mine to take care of. 我只有可以关心。
Mine to fuck. 只有我可以操。
12:57 Whose pussy is that, baby? That's right. That's mine. 这小穴是谁的?没错,我的。
13:27 And whose whore is that, baby? 宝贝,你是谁的小荡妇?
13:39 That's my fucking whore, isn't it? 我的小荡妇,不是吗?
13:42 Mine to pump full of cum. Mine to breed. 被我内射,被我搞怀孕。
13:59 I'm getting close, baby. 我快去了,宝贝。
14:21 Do you want me to breed you, sweetheart? 你想被我搞怀孕吗,亲爱的?
14:25 Is that what my good girl needs? 这就是我宝宝所需要的吗?
14:28 My good girl needs to be bred? 我宝宝需要这样吗?
14:31 My good girl needs me to fill her up with my cum? 需要被我用精液填满吗?
(夸奖,赞美)
15:27 Take a minute to catch your breath, then we can continue. 喘口气,然后我们继续。
15:35 Oh, you thought we were done? 哦,你以为已经结束了吗?
15:39 Oh no, sweetie. A needy girl like you needs more than one cream pie to be satisfied. 哦不,亲爱的。像你这幺好色的女孩,需要不止一次的内射才能得到满足。
15:49 Isn't that right, baby? 是不是这样呢,宝宝?
15:57 I need you to get a good night's rest. 今晚我希望你好好休息。
16:00 And I can't think of a better way than two big cream pies. 而我想不出比两次内射更好的安抚方法了。
16:07 Besides, we've got to make sure my good girl is thoroughly bred. 此外,我们必须确保我宝宝有好好被搞怀孕。
16:20 Let me mug your neck while we fuck. 做爱的时候,让我握紧你的脖子。
17:05 Good girl, wrap your legs around me. Let me get nice and deep. 好宝宝,用你的腿环绕着我。让我进得更深更好。
17:21 You like it when I fuck my cum in deep, huh? 喜欢我深深地射你吗?
17:44 You feel so good with a big load of cum inside of you. 当你里面都是精液的时候,你会非常舒服。
17:57 Squeeze me. Pull me in close to you. 用力榨干我吧。
18:06 I love feeling you pressed against me. 喜欢你紧贴着我的感觉。
(夸奖,赞美,接近高潮)
19:19 Let me breed you. Let me fill you up. 让我内射你。
19:23 I love you too. 我也爱你。
19:57 You're such a good girl for me. Don't move. 好宝宝,别动。
20:09 Just stay like that. Let me hold you. 就这样让我抱抱你。
20:20 I think you'll sleep really well with your legs wrapped around me and my arms around you, my mouth on your neck, and my cock keeping you full of my cum.
你会睡得很好,你的腿环绕着我,我抱着你,吻着你脖子,你被我射得很满。
20:40 You did such a good job, baby. 宝贝,你做得太棒了。
20:49 Just fall asleep in my arms. I've got you, baby. 在我怀里睡着就好。我会陪着你,宝贝。
20:56 And if we wake up in the morning, and you're still feeling needy, we get to do this all over again. 如果早上醒来,你仍然很想要,我们可以再做一次。
21:14 I love you. Good night. 我爱你,晚安。