这期音频的性爱场景很有临场感,作者是英抓最有名的几个创作者之一,这属于他评价很高的一期作品。
12分半男口女,14分半做爱。
背景设定和口音都非常考究,很有BBC历史剧的感觉,男口女的气氛也很对味,能把害羞的英国气质演好的创作者其实很少...
没全部翻译,大家感受一下氛围就好,喜欢人物关系或者这种play的话,直接跳到后面听也没问题。译者主要翻了后面的部分,只对前面的背景内容进行了基本介绍。如果不太喜欢这期设定但喜欢声音也没关系,之后会翻创作者其他的作品。
故事发生在一个出产闪耀宝石的小镇,许多年前,小镇濒临破产,一个年轻人发现了这种宝石,他没有保密,而是分享给了镇上的居民,因为他真正需要保守的秘密,是他和镇长夫人的禁忌关系......
(开头是现代,你有一整子没见的男友是某大学的研究员,你们一起坐下来喝东西,他告诉你他发现了他大学所在小镇的古老历史...关于一个奇妙的宝石矿)
04:10 However, in here it states that a town resident, a local blacksmith, discovers a rock or like a mineral of some sort while exploring the hills surrounding the town. 一位镇上的铁匠,在探索城镇周围的山丘时发现了某种矿物。
04:22 He gallops into the town square and heads right into town hall. 他飞奔进入城镇广场并径直冲进市政厅。
(视角切换到18世纪20年代,叙述者是一个人,改变的只有口音,有种前世今生的感觉)
(小铁匠和镇长打招呼)
04:41 Um, hello everyone. 大家好
04:54 Mr. Caldwell, hello. 镇长先生,你好。
04:58 Mr. Governor, I've found this up in the hills. A rock? Well, I believe it's more of a gem of some sort. 我在山上发现了这个。一块石头?或者更像是某种宝石。
05:10 It's strange, however. It doesn't shine the way rocks are supposed to shine, if that makes sense. And it has the smell of honey. Peculiar. 它很特别。它的光泽和岩石不一样,并且有蜂蜜的香味,很奇特。
(继续谈论宝石...)
(女主人公登场)
07:18 Oh, Mrs. Governor. Hello. 哦,镇长夫人。您好。
07:23 Um, everyone's inside to hear the news if you'd like to join them. 嗯,如果你想加入他们的话,大家都在里面听新闻。
07:28 No? All right. 你不想去?好的。
07:32 Well, pleased to have a pleasant night. 嗯,我很高兴度过一个愉快的夜晚。
07:35 I need to head back to my shop now. 我现在需要回我店里了。
07:41 Why do you expect company then? 您期待有人陪伴?
07:45 All right. 好的。
07:47 I trust your husband discussed today's discovery? 我相信您丈夫和您讨论过了今天的发现?
07:52 Right. Well, technically speaking, yes, it was my discovery, but... 对。嗯,严格来说,是的,是我的发现,但是……
07:56 Regardless, I just relieved the town's found a bit of good fortune. 不管怎样,我只是为这个小镇得到了一点好运而感到欣慰。
(闲聊...)
08:54 If you'd like, I could accompany you to your estate. 如果你愿意的话,我可以陪你去你的庄园。
09:00 Well, yes, it is warm here. My forge right over there. Keeps things warm enough. 嗯,是的,这里很温暖。我的店就在附近。
09:09 Yes, you're more than welcome to see, of course. 是的,当然,非常欢迎您来。
09:11 Come in. 请进。
09:16 You'd think in a blacksmith's shop, all you'd see are swords and axes and hammers and whatnot, but nope. 您可能会认为在铁匠铺里,只有剑、斧头、锤子什幺的,但事实并非如此。
09:21 I have utensils. 我会做餐具。
(闲聊...)
10:15 Mrs. Governor. 夫人。
10:17 It's half past eight. Well into the evening. 现在是八点半,入夜了。
10:22 Your husband is currently speaking to our entire town. 您的丈夫目前正在向整个城镇发表讲话。
10:25 But you...are here. 但你...却在这里
10:29 So I must ask...what exactly are your intentions? 所以我必须问...你到底想做什幺?
10:33 Because I have an inclination they are the same as our previous encounter. 因为我猜,您想做和之前类似的事...
10:43 We can't...We can't do this again. 我们不能...我们不能再这样做了。
11:01 Don't you come closer to me. 别靠近我。
11:03 I've said it before. I'll say it again. This is dangero-. 我以前说过的,现在再说一遍。这样太危险了——
11:09 Don't you touch me there. Ma'am, please. 请别碰我那里。
11:37 Mrs. Governor. Tell me what to do. 夫人,告诉我该怎幺办。
11:41 Yes, ma'am. Close off. 好的,闭上眼
11:53 Yes, ma'am. Down on my knees. Bend over the table. 好的夫人。跪下,弯腰趴在桌子上。
(Speaker被扇巴掌)
12:09 Apologies, ma'am. 抱歉。
12:11 I forgot my manners. 是我没有遵守礼仪。
12:13 Would you please bend over the table so I can taste you now? 您可以弯下腰,趴在桌子上,让我尝尝您的味道吗?
12:19 Very good . Can I taste you now? 好。我现在可以帮您口吗?
(男口女)
13:17 Would you like to wrap your spot, ma'am? Very good. Does that feel good, ma'am? Am I doing a good job, ma'am? 您那里舒服吗?我做得好吗?
13:42 Yeah, I might be a good boy. 好的,我做的不错。
14:16 Would you like to make love now? 您现在想做爱吗?
14:23 Very good. Come, seat. I'll put the table if you please. 非常好。坐下吧。如果您愿意的话。
14:32 Would you like my cock in there now, ma'am? 您现在想让我插进去吗,夫人?
14:41 Very good. 好的。
14:58 Does that feel good? 感觉还好吗?
15:00 Can I go slow? Please, can I go slow, ma'am? Yes. 我可以慢点吗?
15:10 Yes, ma'am. Feel good on me. 是的,我感觉很好。
15:39 I want you to feel good on me, just like that. 希望您能喜欢。
15:41 Let me be a good boy for you. I want to be a good boy for you. 我想做您的好孩子。
16:03 What was that, ma'am? You'd like to ride me? Yes, of course. Um, I can lay on the table if you'd like. 您想骑我?好的。我可以躺在这里。
16:14 All right. Come here. Ride me just like that. 就这样骑我吧。
16:34 Yes, please. 是的,请。
16:38 Does that feel good? Yes, does that feel good? 感觉还好吗?
16:46 Very good, ma'am. Just like that. 很好,就这样。
16:50 Let me do a good job. 我会尽心尽力的。
16:58 Oh, you're going to make me finish like this, aren't you? 噢,您要让我就这样停下吗?
17:05 All right, make me finish then. 让我做完吧。
17:07 Come on, use me, ma'am. You can use me all you like. 使用我吧。您可以随意使用我。
17:11 Yes, yes, yes. Oh, it feels good. Oh, you feel good. 好舒服。
17:37 You're going to...I'm going to... 我们要高潮了...
17:41 You're going to make me finish. 我要射了。
(喘息)
18:15 You are a dangerous, dangerous woman. 你太迷人了,致命的女人。
18:19 Good Lord. No, no, no, no, no. 不不不。
18:27 You're not going anywhere. You stay right here a bit more. 别离开。在这里多呆一会儿吧。
18:31 I want to stay inside of you. 我想留在你体内。
18:37 Mrs. Governor, these are dangerous games we play. It's only a matter of time before someone loses 我们玩的是危险的游戏。被发现只是时间问题
18:45 And truthfully at this point, you're making it harder and harder to lose you. 可是,我越来越难以失去你。
18:51 So heed my words, ma'am. Please be careful. 所以请听我说,请小心。
18:59 It is a bit late. I can accompany you to your estate if you'd like. 有点晚了。我可以陪你去你的庄园,如果你愿意。
19:07 And please, ma'am, there's no need for Mr. Caldwell's. Cal works just fine. 夫人,没必要去你丈夫那里。他可以独自工作。
(...视角转换回现代,男友高兴地和你说宝石矿如何帮助了小镇复兴,翻译略...)
19:25 And so one by one over the next few years, these mines pop up all over town, digging up these gems and kickstarting a renaissance for the town, so to speak, and now those buildings are still here.
19:37 Isn't that cool? Isn't that cool? 是不是很酷?是不是很酷?
19:39 Anyway, sorry, call you down here out of nowhere and tell you all this. Probably because I missed you, 不说这个,抱歉,突然把你叫过来讲这些。可能是因为我想你了。
19:46 To be honest. Hi. How's your week going? Yeah? I'm sorry, I've kind of been MIA(Missing in Action) the past couple weeks. Personal projects and whatnot. Anyway, look. I missed you. And I may or may not have called you down here because I want to get some burgers with you. I know a good place downtown. Sal's Diner, you ever heard of it? Cool. Let's go. 你这周过得怎幺样?嗯?抱歉,我最近有点失踪了,忙于这些个人项目,但我很想你,我们去吃汉堡怎幺样...
(亲吻)
20:18 Okay. Now we can go. 好的。现在去吃东西吧。
Credit: ProfessorCal
(本期出现的研究员也是他的OC,之后可能翻几个他更简单强势的内容,雨中湖畔约会什幺的)