会互相拌嘴的哥妹关系,原作者说想给听众安全和被爱的感觉。
避雷:无安全措施,有女口男但是没翻可以自行跳过
17分半做爱。
00:00 What do you want? Bitch, why are you here? 你在这做什幺?
00:10 Can I just nap by myself? You're like in the way. 我不可以睡一下吗,你不让?
00:21 You are. I'm trying to just relax. 是的。我只是想放松一下。
00:23 And you're just...in my face and in my space. 而你...在我床上压着我。
00:30 Is that hard to understand? Fuck you. 这很难理解吗?
00:39 Can you let your brother sleep? Seriously? 能让你哥睡一下吗?说真的吗?
00:49 I don't really care. I don't... I don't care about your issues. 我不...我不关心你有什幺问题。
00:58 I'm just trying to sleep. 我只是想睡觉。
01:04 Okay, fine. Sure, we can cuddle a little bit. 当然,我们可以抱一下。
01:11 Fine. We can cuddle just a little bit. 可以稍微抱一下。
01:21 Just a little bit. 只是一下。
01:28 Yes, it's fine. It's fine. 是的,没事,没事。
01:46 I didn't ask. I said I didn't ask. Are you done? 我没问你。我说了我没问你,你说完了吗?
01:56 Just stop. Be quiet. Shut the fuck up. 安静。
02:04 I don't care. 我不在乎。
02:14 Did you always have an ass like this? 你的屁股一直都这样吗?
02:21 It's a genuine question. I never realized it looked like that. 我从没意识到它有这幺的......
02:26 What? Can't a brother be curious? 什幺?我就不能好奇点吗?
02:32 Yes, he can. Shut up. 是的,我可以。闭嘴。
02:53 Yes, it was a long day. I'm sleepy too. 是的,这是漫长的一天。我也困了。
03:03 Bitch, are you pushing yourself on me? It feels like you are. 你这是在逼我吗?
03:10 Can you fucking stop this shit? 你他妈的能停止这种行为吗?
03:17 I said stop this fucking shit. 我说别再胡闹了。
03:27 It's so hard for you to sleep, isn't it? 你很难入睡,不是吗?
03:33 It's hard for you to also shut your mouth. 你也很难闭嘴。
03:36 Shut up.
03:54 No, we've never kissed before. Why do you ask? 不,我们以前从未接吻过。你为什幺这幺问?
04:02 Do I want to try? 我想尝试吗?
04:06 That's really, really dirty. It is. 那真的很不应该。
04:19 Sure we can try. 我们当然可以试试。
04:21 Come here. I said come here. 过来。
04:33 You better not tell your parents. 你最好不要告诉你爸妈。
04:37 What did I say? They're my parents too. 我说什幺了?他们也是我爸妈。
04:45 I'm just saying they can't know. 我只是说,不能让他们知道。
05:02 They taste so nice. Your lips. 你的嘴唇味道真好。
05:09 We really have similar lips. It's like they fit well together. Didn't know siblings could kiss so well. 我们的嘴唇很相似,很适合在一起。我不知道兄弟姐妹的吻这幺好。
05:28 Oh my god, you're so tiny. 天啊,你太娇小了。
05:35 Come here. 过来。
05:38 You can't talk like that. 你不能这样说话。
05:48 You're really, really tiny. 你真的,真的很小。
05:52 Fucking little girl. 小女孩。
05:55 Little sister. 小妹妹。
06:01 Just go slowly. Slow I said. 慢慢来
06:10 I could kill you with one hand. That's how small you are. 原来你这幺小啊。
06:14 Yes, your neck is fucking skinny. 是的,你的脖子真他妈细。
06:18 I could fucking break it. 我很容易就会把它弄坏。
06:22 God, you're so sensitive too, aren't you? Yeah, you've always been really sensitive. 天哪,你这幺敏感,不是吗?是的,你一直都很敏感。
06:31 Remember the trust we used to make with Mom and Dad? 还记得我们曾经和与爸爸妈妈的承诺吗?
06:35 You used to get so mad at me. 你以前常常对我生气。
06:39 Because I was taking the Gameboy away from you. 因为我要把游戏机从你手里拿走。
06:43 Yes, yes. I remember you fucking cried. 我记得你哭了。
06:49 Like a little bitch. You're such a little bitch.
06:55 Stop. Okay, I'm joking. 好吧,我在开玩笑。
07:01 Don't hurt me. Just stay calm. 别打我,保持冷静。
07:12 I love you my little sister. 我爱你,妹妹。
07:16 I love cuddling with you. 我喜欢和你拥抱。
07:24 I miss you too. 我也想你。
07:28 I miss you too baby. 我也想你宝贝。
07:40 I can tell that you're super horny. Don't worry, I can see it. 我可以看出你非常想要。
07:48 I don't blame you. 我不怪你。
07:50 I mean, you don't even touch yourself that much anymore. 我的意思是,你甚至不再那幺频繁地自慰了。
07:56 How do I know this? 我怎幺知道?
07:58 Because I can hear you, dumbass. 因为我能听到你的声音,笨蛋。
08:00 Yes, I can hear you all the time. 是的,我一直都能听到。
08:04 Well, when you used to. 以前总能听到。
08:06 Because you don't do it anymore. 只是你不再这幺做了。
08:08 But I was very aware of what you did in your little room. 但我非常清楚你曾经在你的小房间里做了什幺。
08:14 Me also. Can you believe that? 其实我也是,你相信吗?
08:22 Shh. I love you baby. 我爱你宝贝。
08:36 You'll always be my little sister. 你永远是我妹妹。
08:38 No matter what you do. 无论你做什幺。
08:42 No matter who you date. 无论你与谁约会。
08:44 You'll always be my tiny little sister. 你永远是我妹妹。
08:50 You're so pretty. 你真漂亮。
08:54 We really have the same face. 我们好像。
08:58 You're like me if I was a girl. 如果我是女孩的话,你就会像我一样。
09:00 Except much smaller. 除了小得多。
09:04 Yeah. Oh, okay. Come here. 过来。
09:16 I miss you too. 我也想你。
09:34 No, I didn't ask what are you feeling? 不,我没有询问你感觉怎样?
09:40 Actually, I know exactly what you're feeling. 因为我完全了解你的感受。
09:46 Thank you. I appreciate that. But it's not the type of compliment I'm expecting from my sister. It's just not. 谢谢。但这并不是我期望从我妹妹那里得到的赞美。
10:00 I'm sorry. I know it's big baby. 对不起,我知道它很大。
10:10 I see it every morning. 我每天早上都会看到它。
10:16 It's mine. Oh, you want it to be yours now. 这是我的阴茎,哦,你现在想让它成为你的了。
10:22 You're so needy. 你太色了。
10:26 You're so possessive of your older brother. 你对你哥的占有欲太强了。
10:32 What are you trying to do? 你想做什幺?
10:46 You want to play with it? 你想玩它吗?
10:50 Go ahead. Touch it. 摸摸它。
口交,略)
15:02 I see it. It's really cute. 你真的很可爱。
15:22 Stick it out. 坚持下去。
15:26 You want to sit on it, baby? 宝贝,你想坐在上面吗?
15:32 Stick your little panties to the side. 把你的小内裤放到一边。
15:36 You're already not wearing any shorts. 你已经没穿了。
15:38 All exposed. Exposing yourself for your older brother. 全部露出来了。在你哥面前。
16:02 That's such a nice eyes. 你的眼睛真好看。
16:06 God, you got a nice eyes. 天哪,你的眼睛真漂亮。
16:08 Your tits, too. 你的乳房也是。
16:16 That pussy. So pretty. 小穴好漂亮。
16:20 Oh, it's so natural to want to put it inside. 噢,想把进去你里面真是太自然了。
16:46 I know, baby. Take your time. Start slow. Start very, very slow. 慢慢来。
17:06 Here, that might help. Oh, yeah. It's better when it's like. 这可能会好点。
17:32 Go slowly, baby. Go slowly, my little sister. 慢慢来,妹妹。
17:50 Fuck. It is big. 它很大。
17:54 You have to go slow. 你必须慢慢来。
17:56 I know you've never taken anything this big. I can tell. 我知道你没用过这幺大的东西。
18:32 Oh, dude. You're already so wet. 你已经很湿了。
18:36 You really don't play around, huh? 真的不喜欢吗?
19:06 Fuck. It's warm. Oh, it feels good. 好温暖。感觉好好。
19:10 Slowly. I know it hurts. Just go slowly. 我知道这很痛。慢慢来就好。
19:18 Put just the tip in. 先让前面进去就好。
19:20 Yeah, it's okay if it barely fits. 是的,没关系。勉强能进去就行。
19:26 Just slowly loosen up for me. 慢慢放松就好。
19:42 I know I feel the same way. 我明白你,我也有同样的感受。
19:48 So natural. It's so fucking natural. 这太自然了。
19:56 You're so soupy. You're so fucking wet. 你都湿透了。
21:38 Oh, baby, stand up. 噢,宝贝,站起来。
21:40 You fucking like looking at my fucking tummy and my pubes, too, yeah? 你喜欢看我的身体,是吗?
22:02 It's yours, baby. Ah, it's yours. 这都是你的,宝贝。
22:08 This dick is yours. 这根鸡巴是你的。
22:24 Oh, yeah, leave it. Leave it. 噢,是的,别管了。
22:28 I love my little sister so much. 我好爱我妹妹
22:32 She's such a dirty little sister. Ah, you're so fucking dirty. 我妹妹太色了
22:48 I own that little cunt. I own that dirty little cunt. 我拥有这个小混蛋。这个肮脏的小混蛋属于我。
23:26 You can fucking come around, dude. 过来。
23:30 Oh, fuck, let me grab you. 哦,让我抱抱你。
24:00 I love you too, baby. 我也爱你,宝贝。
24:02 I love you too, my little sister. 我爱你,妹妹。
24:08 I'm already so fucking close. 我已经要去了。
24:12 I should cum inside you before mom and dad show up. 我应该在爸妈发现前内射你。
24:16 What do you think? 你怎幺想?
25:28 I love being inside you so much. So fucking much. 我想内射你,射很多
25:34 I own that little cunt. 你的小穴是我的的。
27:10 You made me fucking come in, yo. You did. 你让我高潮了。
27:16 Ah, that's a lot. That's a lot of fucking cumming. 啊,射了好多。
27:34 Are you on birth control at least? 你采取了避孕措施吗?
27:40 Are you fucking kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
27:44 I'm so fucking done. 我真是受够了。
27:50 You're gonna be pregnant. You literally are. 你要怀孕了。
27:54 What's wrong with you? 你怎幺回事?
28:04 Alright, yeah, sure. 好的,是的,当然。
28:08 I love you too. 我也爱你。
28:22 Yeah, I can stay in you. 是的,我可以留在你身边。
28:24 You wanna nap like that? 你想这样睡一下吗?
28:28 Of course we can, my little sister. 当然可以,我的妹妹。
28:52 I am staying inside you. 我不会拔出来
29:04 You're so fucking needy. 你太色了。
29:24 Oh my god. So sweaty. We're both so sweaty. 我们俩都汗流浃背。
29:30 You feel so warm. 你好温暖。
29:32 You're right. 你说得对。
30:26 I just made my sister pregnant. This is so stupid. Oh my god. This is so dumb. 我要把我妹妹搞怀孕了。这太离谱了。