愉悦又色情,完美的节奏感和掌控感,不雷DS关系的话都推荐听听看,喜欢的话可能会非常喜欢。
译者对DS内容没有偏爱,但这的确算是翻过的氛围最涩的一期。
这位创作者的风格多样质量很高,之后会翻他不同类型的数个作品。
(作为BGM的Lo-fi音乐:Vibe - Pacific)
00:00 Hi baby. What are you doing? 宝贝,你在做什幺?
00:17 You know you're not supposed to touch yourself when I'm away. 你知道我不在的时候,你不应该自慰。
00:23 Just needed some relief. 嗯,你想要一点抚慰。
00:25 Did you forget who you belong to? 你忘了,你是属于谁的吗?
00:27 Who this...wet little cunt belongs to? 这湿漉漉的小穴是谁的?
00:33 Well, if you didn't forget, can you repeat back to me what I told you? 好吧,如果你没有忘记,你能重复一遍我告诉你的话吗?
00:42 Yes, this cunt belongs to Sir Eli, and the only pleasure given will be given by me. 是的,这个小穴属于Sir Eli,它的快乐,只能由我给予。
00:53 Oh baby, I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed. 噢宝贝,我没有生你的气。我只是失望。
01:00 Tell me, what are you? Yes, my dirty little girl. 告诉我,你是什幺?是的,你是我肮脏的小女孩。
01:10 That's right. Good. 好。
01:15 What can you do to make it up to me? 你可以做什幺来弥补我?
01:18 Hmm. How about you spread your legs. 嗯,先把腿张开,怎幺样?
01:24 Yes, like that. And lift them up. 是的,就像这样,擡起来。
01:30 Now, spread that little cunt open for me. 现在,为我扩张它。
01:35 Don't go slipping any fingers in. 不要伸手指。
(Slap)
01:38 Yes, I slapped your cunt. 没错,我打了你的小穴。
01:44 You've been a bad girl, and you need to be punished. 坏女孩需要受惩罚。
01:48 If I keep slapping this wet little pussy, my dirty little girl's gonna come? 如果我继续拍打这个湿漉漉的小穴,我的肮脏小女孩会高潮吗?
02:03 You've been a bad girl. 你是个坏女孩。
02:07 You're gonna cum? 想高潮?
Not until I tell you to. 除非我告诉你可以高潮。
Not until I let you. 除非我允许你高潮。
Not until I make you. 除非我让你高潮。
02:20 Can you take three more for me, baby? 宝贝,你能再接受三次惩罚吗?
02:23 Just three more. 三次就好了。
02:25 And then, you can come. 然后,你就可以高潮了。
02:29 Good girl. Here we go. 好女孩,我们开始了。
02:35 Count with me, baby. 跟我一起数吧,宝贝。
(Slap 1)
02:39 One. 第一下。
02:40 That's right. Two spankings for my bad little baby girl. 对。我淘气的宝宝被打了两下屁股。
(Slap 2)
02:50 Ready. Are you ready for the last one, baby? 准备好接受最后一次了吗?
(Slap 3)
02:56 Oh, there we go, yes. Cum for me. Come on. That's it. Let it all out. 好的,高潮吧。
03:07 Show me how a bad girl comes. 告诉我,坏女孩是怎幺高潮的。
03:10 Oh, perfect. 哦,完美。
03:15 Are you going to be a good girl from now on? 从现在开始,你要做个好女孩吗?
03:19 What do you say when sir lets you come? 当Sir让你高潮的时候,你要说什幺?
03:23 Yes, thank you. 是的,说谢谢。
03:25 That's right. Good girl. 对,好女孩。
03:32 After all this fun, sir is getting mighty excited himself. 经过这幺有趣的事,我也变得非常兴奋。
03:37 Now, don't you let those legs down, baby. 现在,宝贝,别把腿放下来。
03:42 That's right. Come here. 对,过来。
03:44 I'm just going to hold your legs up like this. 我会像这样擡起你的腿。
03:47 Keep this dripping pussy nice and open for me. 确保你滴水的小穴舒服地张开。
03:51 Nice and ready for sir's cock. 很好,它已经准备好含鸡巴了。
03:54 That's right, baby. You've been such a good girl. 没错,好宝宝。
03:58 I'm going to let you take my cock. 你会得到它。
04:02 You cum so much, didn't you? 你流了好多水,不是吗?
04:05 Barely slipping it in and you're just soaking me. 刚滑进去,你就把我浸湿了。
04:10 Goddamn, this pussy was made for me, wasn't it? 天哪...这小穴简直就是为我而生的,不是吗?
04:13 It belongs to me. It's all mine. 它是我的。都是我的。
04:18 Tell me whose pussy this is, baby. 告诉我这是谁的小穴,宝贝。
04:20 Come on. I want to hear it. 告诉我,我想知道。
04:23 That's right. Now give it to me. Give me that sweet little cunt of yours. 没错,给我,把你可爱的小穴给我吧。
04:37 Sir's going to fill you up until you're dripping with both of our cum. 我会把你填满,直到你身上流出我们俩高潮的液体。
04:45 I saw your eyes roll back there, baby. 爽到翻白眼了,宝贝。
04:48 You love that thought, don't you? 喜欢这样,不是吗?
04:51 Being filled and flooded with sir's cum. 被我的精液填满并淹没。
04:55 That's right, baby. It's all yours as long as you keep being a good little girl for me. 没错,只要你继续做我的好宝宝,这一切都是你的。
05:03 You're going to be a good girl for Eli. 做Eli的好女孩。
05:08 You clench on me like that and I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer, baby. 你再这样紧紧绞着我,我无法再忍耐了。
05:17 I'll take that to mean you want me to cum. 我知道这意味着你想让我射。
05:22 You going to cum with me, baby? 宝贝,你要和我一起高潮吗?
05:24 Cum again for sir, baby. 再次为我高潮吧。
05:25 Come on, Soak my cock, baby. 润湿我的鸡巴,宝贝。
05:27 Come on. Cum all over sir's cock. 为我高潮。
(喘息)
06:02 Fuck, you are such a mess, baby. 宝贝,你真是一团糟。
06:13 Kiss me. 吻我。
(亲吻)
06:33 Now, I hope you've learned your lesson. 现在,我希望你已经吸取了教训。
06:42 Tonight I was feeling very generous. 今晚的我,非常仁慈。
06:45 Don't think I won't come back here and punish you again if you don't behave. 但别以为如果你再次不听话,我不会回来惩罚你。
06:52 That's right. Be a good girl for me. 对,做个好女孩。