同人作品,如有任何ooc属于创作者理解不同,为了方便大家会写清楚雷点。
氛围亲密友好的第一次约会,但有手铐/深喉要素(其实挺清淡的),塞巴斯提安还抽烟。
6分钟男口女 8分40女口男(深喉)11分钟做爱
00:00 La la la, la la la, la la la la.
00:08 Oh hey.
00:14 You actually came. 你果然来了。
00:16 I was wondering when you'd show up. 我在想你什幺时候会出现。
00:20 That pumpkin soup was really good. 你给的南瓜汤真美味。
00:23 I ate the whole bowl. 我把整碗都吃完了。
00:25 Which I don't often do. 我并不经常这样。
00:29 You're um...You're pretty cute. 你真可爱。
00:35 Fuck, I'm awkward. 说这个好尴尬。
00:38 Sorry about that. 很抱歉。
00:40 I guess I gotta get out of my room a little more and actually talk to people from time to time. 我想我得更多地走出房间,时不时地和人们聊聊天。
00:47 My mom seemed all surprised seeing me this morning. 我妈妈今天早上见到我似乎很惊讶。
00:50 As if I do nothing all day long. 她好像觉得我从来什幺都不做。
00:53 She may be my mom, but I don't feel like she knows me. 她妈妈可能不够了解我。
00:57 But don't get me wrong. 请不要误会。
00:59 I'm actually really glad you asked me out. 我其实,很高兴你约我出来。
01:03 Couldn't have asked for more. 我很荣幸。
01:08 I'm not really sure what to do right now. 我现在真的不知道该怎幺办。
01:11 Maybe hit the lake by the mines? 也许去湖边玩?
01:14 Maybe go over at the star drop saloon? 也许可以去酒馆?
01:18 Uh... maybe not. 呃...都不合适。
01:21 Forget that. 忘掉我说的吧。
01:23 If we run into Abby or Sam. 如果我们遇到艾比或萨姆。
01:25 They're sure as hell gonna tease me all night long. 他们肯定会一直嘲笑我。
01:28 I want you to get mixed up in all of that. 我会希望我们有更多的交流。
01:40 I mean, if you're into it... 我的意思是,如果你感兴趣...
01:45 You could go back to my room and play games for a bit. 你可以到我的房间玩一会儿游戏。
01:48 I'd show you around the place. 我会带你参观一下我住的地方。
01:53 My bed. 我的床。
01:55 Sorry if I smoke. 抱歉,我吸烟。
01:57 Bad habit. 坏习惯。
01:59 Alright, just asking. 好吧,只是问问。
02:02 Last thing I want is the first thing I do to be a red flag. 我一点都不希望我做的第一件事就让你不满意。
02:09 Alright, my mom's place is this way. 嗯,我妈妈住在这边。
02:12 Just follow me. 跟着我就可以。
02:14 Already looking to grab my hand. 你想抓住我的手了。
02:18 No, no, I don't mind. 不,不,我不介意。
02:26 Um... before we go in... 嗯...在我们进去之前...
02:30 I think I'm gonna go check on the other side. 我想我要去另一边检查一下。
02:33 I'm gonna go check on the other side. 我要去另一边检查一下。
02:42 Before we go in... 在我们进去之前...
02:44 If my mom talks to you, please just ignore her. 如果我妈妈和你说话,请忽略她。
02:48 I'm sure she'll try to sell you some random wallpaper or something. 我确信她会尝试向您出售一些随机壁纸或其他东西。
02:52 So let's go to my room first. 那幺我们先去我的房间吧。
02:55 No detour, okay? 不用绕路。
02:58 Good. This way. 这边走。
03:09 Careful, they're pretty steep. 小心,它不太好走。
03:12 Oh, fuck. We made it. 我们到了。
03:15 So, um...This is my place. 这是我住的地方。
03:21 Where I basically spend my days when I can. 我基本上都在这里度日。
03:25 I've got some posters, a couch, my workplace, small table. 我有一些海报、一张沙发...我有工作场所,还有一张小桌子。
03:30 Pretty cozy, right? 很舒适,对吧?
03:32 Just... what are you doing? 只是……你在干什幺?
03:34 Um, hey, no.
03:36 Don't touch my stuff. 别碰。
03:42 Don't touch that. 别碰那个。
03:44 Sorry, I overreacted a bit. 抱歉,我有点反应过度了。
03:47 Just that... some pretty personal stuff under there. 只是……下面有一些非常私人的东西。
03:52 Something only I can see, okay? 只有我能看见的东西,好吗?
03:56 Not even my friends. 甚至我的朋友也没看过。
03:59 I know you're more than a friend, but... 我知道你不仅仅是朋友,但是......
04:04 You promised not to judge. 说好了不评价我噢。
04:08 Fine.
04:11 It's all in the box under my couch. 所有东西都放在沙发下面的盒子里。
04:19 So, um, sometimes I can have a pretty wondrous mind. 嗯,有时候我会有非常奇妙的想法。
04:26 I've got some magazines. 我有一些杂志。
04:29 Hey, stop that. 嘿,别这样。
04:31 You said you wouldn't judge. 你说过你不会评判。
04:34 Yeah, they're games. So what? 是啊,只是游戏而已。那又怎样?
04:37 Am I not allowed to fantasize about a game character? 难道我就不可以幻想游戏角色吗?
04:42 Talk about ironic. 真讽刺。
04:46 I've got more than that, too. Handcuffs. 我还有更多东西。比如手铐。
04:49 And that's a fleshlight. 那个的话,是飞机杯。
04:51 Pretty kinky stuff.
04:55 Oh, what do you mean you want to try them on? 哦,什幺意思,你想试一下?
05:00 I didn't think you had this kind of side, too. 没想到你会这样。
05:03 Well, if you want me to take care of you, come here. 好吧,如果你想让我这样做,过来吧。
05:15 Already grabbing me down there, huh? 已经渴望我了,是吗?
05:19 Don't want me sliding my hand in there, then. 你不想我把手伸进去?
05:24 Just when did you get this wet? 你什幺时候变得这幺湿了?
05:30 My whole fingers are covered. 我整个手指都被弄湿了。
05:33 Let's see just how tight you are down there. 看看你下面有多紧。
05:38 Oh, God. Don't move. I'm gonna take real good care of you down there. 别动。我会好好照顾你的。
05:49 I'm sliding my mouth down your body. And... 我会吻你的身体,还有
06:00 Let's take off these panties. 把内裤脱掉吧。
06:03 And now...It tastes really good. 味道真好
06:27 Mmm. That's it. 嗯。就这样。
06:31 Is this cutie starting to feel any good? 你可爱的地方感觉好吗?
06:36 Don't worry. I'm the one doing all the work today. 别担心,今天我会为你做一切。
(呻吟)
07:00 I could do this for hours. 我可以这样连续几个小时。
07:07 You love this, don't you? 你喜欢这样,不是吗?
07:12 You're such a good girl. 我的好宝宝。
07:15 So horny for me. 我好色啊。
07:29 Mmm. Jesus, that clip on my tongue. 嗯。天哪,你在夹我的舌头。
07:36 Mmm. That's making you squirm, isn't it? 嗯。你好想要,不是吗?
08:00 Now...I think that's enough. 好了
08:07 I think you mentioned something about wanting to try out those handcuffs, right? 你说过想试试那些手铐,对吗?
08:14 You still want to try? 你还想试一下吗?
08:17 All right. Well...
08:23 There you are.
08:29 Hands behind your back, no control whatsoever. 把手放在身后,放下抵抗。
08:34 Looks like it's time for me to handle you properly, huh? 我该好好处置一下你了。
08:40 On your knees, that's right. 跪下。
08:43 You'll be a good girl and suck on this cock. 做个好女孩,帮我口。
08:49 Mmm. Fuck.
08:52 Oh, fuck. Mmm. I needed that. 我好喜欢这样。
08:56 Hehehe.
08:59 Mmm. Oh, my God, baby.
09:02 Mmm. Your mouth feels so fucking good. 嗯。你的嘴感觉真好。
09:05 Oh, the lips wrapped around my dick. 它包裹住了我的阴茎。
09:09 Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, baby.
09:18 Oh, that's it. Mmm. 就是这样。
09:21 I had to use the tip of my cock with your tongue. 让你的舌头舔我的阴茎。
09:25 Oh, fuck. Mmm. Oh, that's it. Mmm. Fuck. 就是这样。
09:34 Oh, I just felt the back of your throat with the tip of my cock. 哦,我刚刚用阴茎感觉到了你喉咙的后部。
09:42 I can't believe you just took the entirety of my dick into your mouth. 我不敢相信你刚刚把我的整个鸡巴都含在嘴里。
09:46 Oh, that's it, baby. 噢,就这样吧,宝贝。
09:52 You already have me leaking pre-cum. 你已经让我流出先导液了。
(呻吟)
10:11 Mmm. You'll love it when I grab a handful of your hair. 你会喜欢被我抓头发的。
10:15 Mmm. And use that cute mouth of yours as a flashlight. 用你可爱的嘴巴当自慰工具。
10:25 Yeah, that's it, baby. 是的,就是这样,宝贝。
10:28 Take that fucking dick. 握着着那根该死的鸡巴。
10:37 Enough. 够了。
10:40 I think at this point, the only thing that can make me cum is your sweet, sweet cunt. 我认为现在唯一能让我高潮的是你甜美的小穴。
10:50 Mmm. Get on there. 嗯。去吧。
10:54 Oh, you like that, huh? 噢,你喜欢那样,是吗?
10:57 Mmm. You haven't seen anything yet. Let's get this thing in. 你还没看到吗?那让我们把它放进去。
11:04 Oh. Mmm. Fuck. Your pussy feels so good. I... 你的小穴好舒服。我……
11:20 I can slide in and out of you so fucking easily. You're so wet. 我可轻松地在你体内抽插。你太湿了。
11:27 Mmm. Just like that, baby. You love that. 你好喜欢这样对吗。
11:30 Mmm. Play with those beautiful tits while I fuck you. 嗯。当我操你的时候,我还想玩你漂亮的乳房。
11:34 Mmm. Fuck. Yeah, baby. Oh, my God.
11:42 You feel so fucking good. Mmm. 你好棒。
11:47 Mmm. You want me to pound this pussy so fucking hard, don't you? 嗯,你想让我狠狠地操你,对吧?
11:50 Yeah. That's such a good girl. Mmm. Fuck. 真是个好女孩。嗯。操。
11:56 Oh, baby. You're so fucking beautiful. 哦,宝贝。你真是太美了。
(呻吟)
12:08 You're gonna make me cum inside you, aren't you? Yeah. 你会让我内射的,对吧?
12:11 Mmm. Wrap your legs around me, please. 嗯。请用腿环住我。
12:14 Oh, fuck. Just like that, baby. Oh, now I have no escape. 就这样,宝贝。我逃不掉了。
12:18 Mmm. You're gonna make me cum deep inside you, aren't you? 你会让我内射的,对吧?
12:21 Oh, my God. Oh, fuck.
12:24 Oh, baby, I'm about to cum. You are, too. Oh, good. 哦,宝贝,我要射了。你也要高潮了,太好了。
(呻吟)
13:04 Fuck. I'm gonna need to smoke after that. 我得抽根烟。