非常权威的声线,剧情也很涩推荐一下。
剧情:你注意你兄弟的好朋友有一段时间了,他实在很有吸引力,你总是忍不住看他。今天他来你家和你弟弟过一个游戏之夜,但这个夜晚,你想和他做的,明显不只是一起玩游戏…
*原文并未作出细节区分,今天这版选择把brother翻译成弟弟,明天发另一个版本,只有这一个区别,其他的一样。
(感觉称呼不同氛围也不同,而且有点年上年下的可能性暗示…大家按需点击)
8分按摩 12分指交 15分在客厅收敛地做爱 18分20秒在卧室做爱
(背景介绍:Speaker和你弟弟正一起玩主机游戏,你的弟弟输很惨并心烦意乱......)
(中文引号内的内容是speaker和listener(你)的弟弟在说话,对开头玩游戏的部分不感兴趣可以往后跳,不影响理解。)
00:00 You can't just jump in every time like that. It makes your timing obvious.
Okay, I see you. In that case, I'll just walk up and throw you. And throw you again. How about a third? Just kidding. Too easy.
“别每次都这样出击,时机也太明显了。好吧,既然你一定要这样,我只能不止一次地回击你了。哈哈,和你玩这个也太容易了。”
00:31 I'm telling you, you can't just expect- Oh, hey, what's up? Come on, don't talk to her like that. “我只能说,你不能期待——”
(listener走了过来)
嗨,你好。
(listener的弟弟说了不中听的话)
“拜托,别这样跟她说话。”
00:43 Someone's a little angry after getting his ass handed to him. 有人在(游戏里)被暴揍一顿之后就生气了。
00:46 Don't listen to him. I think you look cute in that outfit. 别听他的。我觉得你穿那件衣服很可爱。
00:51 No, man. It's just called not being an asshole for no reason. “不。我只是单纯不和你一样是个混蛋。”
00:57 I'm fine going another round, but I don't think anything's gonna change. “可以再来一轮,但我认为什幺都不会改变。”
01:05 What about you? Think I can beat him again? 你呢?你觉得我能再次打败他吗?
01:09 Damn, even your sister believes in me more than you. “连你姐姐都更相信我而不是你。”
01:13 I wouldn't like my brother either if he treated me like you do to her. “没办法,要是我自己的兄弟也像你这样,我也会讨厌他。”
01:21 I got this. “我明白了。”
01:25 Let's play a little bit more seriously this time. “这次我们玩得更认真一点吧。”
01:40 Just a little. Your brother kinda sucks at this game. 一点就够了。他游戏玩得有点烂。
01:46 Sounds like you love talking shit, but don't know how to take it. “你好像很喜欢说别人,却受不了别人说你。”
02:01 Ha! Alright. “哈!好吧。”
02:05 Too easy. “太容易了。”
02:08 You wanna try playing? 你想玩玩看吗?
02:12 The fuck? Just let her play if she wants to. “?她想玩就让她玩吧。”
02:16 Look, how about this? Let me teach her how to play for a bit. “你看,要不让我教她玩一会儿。”
02:21 And I bet I can make her a better player than you in no time. “我敢打赌,我很快就能让她成为比你更优秀的玩家。”
02:26 Deal? Deal. “成交?好的。”
02:30 You hear that? You up for the challenge? 听到了吗?你准备好接受挑战了吗?
02:34 Atta girl, come here. 你超棒的,来吧。
02:38 Alright, training room, training room. Pick anyone you like. 好的,随便选一个训练室。
02:46 Uh, just based on their looks or vibes or anything really. 挑一个顺眼的角色就行。
02:54 Oh, nice choice. 噢,不错的选择。
02:57 Okay, uh, let's go with modern for you. That should make things easier for you. 好的,呃,我们先玩现代玩法。这更容易理解。
03:04 Alright then, let's start with the basics, yeah? 就从基础开始吧?
03:07 You click this to punch, this to kick, this to grab. 单击此处可进行拳击,单击此处可进行踢腿,单击此处可进行抓取。
03:13 You press up to jump, up right to jump forward, up left to... 按向上键跳跃,按向上键右键向前跳跃,按向上键左键...
03:18 Oh, uh, try again. 哦,再试一次。
03:22 No, it's no problem. Here, let me help you. 不,没问题。来,我来帮你。
03:28 Hope you don't mind. 希望你不介意。
03:30 Okay, so, like this? 好的,那幺,像这样吗?
03:33 Yeah, it can be a little subtle if you're not used to using a controller. 是的,如果你不习惯使用手柄,它可能会有点微妙。
03:39 Oh, you're leaving already? “噢,你要走了吗?”
03:41 Uh, yeah, no, it's no problem. I got this. “嗯,没问题。我明白了。”
03:45 Yeah, yeah. I'll call you over whenever we're ready. “好的,好的。等我们玩好了我就叫你过来。”
03:50 Didn't even want to sit and watch you learn for 10 seconds. More fun for us than right? 那家伙甚至不想坐下来看你学 10 秒钟。现在就我们俩也更开心,对吧?
03:56 Anyways, so you can dash if you double tap a direction like this. 不说那个了,如果你像这样双击一个方向,你就可以冲刺。
04:02 Here.A nd then like this. Yeah, yeah. 然后就像这样。
04:09 It helps when you hold it like this. Yeah, just like that. Don't grip it too hard. 可以这样握着。嗯,就这样。别抓得太紧。
04:16 Relax.You can even go slowly if you want, like this.Yeah, yeah, just like that. 放松。如果你愿意,你甚至可以慢慢地走。是啊,是啊,就这样。
04:31 Is it easier to learn when I teach you this way? Well, it's a little awkward doing it from here, you know.Might be easier if you sit here.
嗯,也许有点尴尬,但如果你坐过来,我可能更好教你。
04:45 Just a suggestion. You don't have to if you don't want to. 只是个建议。如果你不想,也可以不这样。
04:52 There we go. This too much? Feels nice and comfy, doesn't it? 好的,这样可以吗。感觉还舒服吧?(坐在了他腿上)
05:06 Okay then. So, if they come in like this, you can do this. 好的。如果他们这样攻击,你可以这样做。
05:11 Try it. 尝试一下。
05:13 And then the opposite side. 然后是另一侧。
05:16 Uh, one more. 再来一次。
05:20 Nice. You're picking this up quickly. 不错。你学得真快。
05:23 Let's try a combo now. 现在让我们尝试一下组合技。
05:28 Okay, now you try. 好的,现在再试试。
05:33 Damn, you're good. 你真棒。
05:35 I wasn't really expecting this. 我真的没想到这。
05:37 Are you sure this is your first time? 你确定这是你第一次玩吗?
05:40 Really? 真的?
05:42 Well, you're natural. 嗯,你天生擅长这个。
05:45 It would help if you don't smash your buttons as hard though. 如果不太用力地砸按钮的话会更好。
05:51 Is something making you tense? 有什幺事令你紧张吗?
05:57 Hmm. In that case. 如果这样。
06:00 Want me to help you relax? 想要我帮你放松一下吗?
06:02 I'm told I give a pretty damn good massage. 有人说我的按摩技术相当不错。
06:06 Whoa. Yeah, I can see why you mashed your buttons so hard now. 哇,我现在明白你为什幺按手柄按钮那幺用力了。
06:12 Relax, relax. 放松,放松。
06:15 Are you always like this? 你一直都这样吗?
06:18 Haha, that's cute. 哈哈,真可爱。
06:24 Your legs are all stiff too. 你的腿都僵硬了。
06:27 I'm gonna lean over you. 我要靠近你一点。
06:30 And then I'm gonna massage your legs. 然后按摩你的腿。
06:33 I'm gonna lean forward a bit into you. 我会稍微向前倾身向你。
06:38 If you don't mind. 如果你不介意的话。
06:54 Oh. That too much just now? 这太超过了吗?
06:57 Had to squeeze a little deeper there. 我只是必须用力一点。
07:02 That's good to hear. 很高兴你觉得我手法不错。
07:18 I don't think I've seen you wearing this before. That look showing off your legs today? 我想我以前没见过你穿露腿的衣服。 。
07:26 I'll take that as a yes. 我觉得很棒。
07:29 Your legs? No, they look hot in them. 你不觉得?没有啊,很适合你。
07:35 I was actually...thinking that when I said your outfit was cute earlier. 我刚才其实想说你的衣服很可爱。
07:48 Wasn't exactly gonna say that in front of your brother though. 但我不会在你弟弟面前这幺说。
07:55 Oh, I'm sure that would have gone well. 没事的。
08:10 Sorry for pressing into you like that.
See? Told you I'm pretty good. Want more? That's what I like to hear.
Come lean back into me now. Don't be shy. You can get closer. It's all to help you relax. I'm gonna go get some rest.
抱歉我摁得有点重。
看,我按摩技术还不错吧。你还想要?我很高兴你这幺说。
靠近一点,别害羞,都是为了帮你放松,帮你休息。
08:27 It's all to help you relax, right? 这一切都是为了帮助你放松,不是吗?
08:31 No, you're not heavy at all. 不,你很轻。
08:38 I like it when you back that cute butt of yours into me anyways. 无论如何,我喜欢你把可爱的屁股靠在我身上。
08:43 I'm gonna help you open up a bit now, okay? 我现在要帮你稍微打开一点身体,好吗?
08:47 Can't imagine it's easy to relax when your legs are all turtled up like this. 难以想象当像这样蜷缩腿是很难放松的。
08:52 Try to just let my hands guide your body. 我会让我的手引导你的身体。
08:59 Good girl.
09:01 Spread them like that a bit. 稍微展开一点。
09:04 It's alright. 好的。
09:05 Little by little. 一点一点地。
09:07 Let me get my hands in between. 让我把手伸到中间。
09:15 Feel how warm my hands are? 感觉到我的手有多温暖吗?
09:19 Let it take over you. 让它掌控你。
09:21 And spread your legs a bit more. 把腿张开一点。
09:24 Yeah, you're doing such a good job. 是的,你做得很好。
09:35 Is it alright if I massage around here? 我在这里按摩一下可以吗?
09:37 Really helps loosen you up. 这绝对能帮助你放松。
09:40 Yeah, that's good. 是的,很好。
09:48 It's okay to feel good. 舒服就好。
09:55 Let me help you feel good. 让我帮助你舒服。
09:58 That's it. Deeper now. 就这样。更深入一些。
10:01 You okay if I'm touching here? 摸一下这里你会舒服吗?
10:05 Good girl. Yeah.
10:17 Shh. I'm glad you're enjoying this, but it can't be too loud. 很高兴你喜欢这样,不过我们要注意声音。
10:22 We're right in the living room, remember? 我们在客厅里,记得吗?
10:34 Let's go back to the game for a bit. 让我们回到游戏中一会儿。
10:36 I am supposed to be teaching you how to play. 我得教你怎幺玩。
10:40 Doesn't hurt to have something cover up the noise you make. 我们需要掩盖声音。
10:46 Just remember what I taught you. 记住我教给你的东西就好。
10:49 Good, good. Just like that. 好好好,就这样。
10:55 Pay attention to the game. 专心玩游戏。
10:57 Don't start losing focus all of a sudden. 不要突然转移注意力。
11:01 Is it me, or are you not wearing anything underneath? 是我想错了吗,还是你里面什幺都没穿?
11:06 Yeah? What a bad slutty girl you are. 噢?你真是个色女孩。
11:21 Eyes on the TV should be easy enough for you, right? 看着游戏画面对你来说应该很容易,对吧?
11:25 Just like how you'd always have your eyes on the TV. 就像你真的只是在盯着电视一样。
11:29 Just like how you'd always have your eyes on me. 就像你其实总是在我一样。
11:34 Were you hoping for something like this to happen? 你希望发生现在这样的事情吗?
11:39 What a brave girl. I bet it took a lot of courage to do this. 你好棒噢。我敢打赌,做这件事需要很大的勇气。
11:45 Good thing your brother got bored, otherwise we wouldn't be having so much fun right now. 幸好你的弟弟玩不下去了,否则我们现在就不会这幺开心了。
11:51 I'm gonna move these shorts to the side a bit. 我要把你的裤子脱下来。
12:01 It'll feel so much better this way. 这样会好很多。
12:05 Watching these fingers go inside this dirty pussy of yours. 看我的手指伸到你湿漉漉的小穴里去了。
12:13 Shhh, shhh. Not so loud. 嘘,嘘。别那幺大声。
12:16 Keep playing. 继续玩。
12:22 Both hands on the controller. 双手放在手柄上。
12:34 You're doing such a good job. 你做得真好。
12:38 I think you can beat your brother already. 你已经可以打败你弟了。
12:42 Should I call him over? 我应该叫他过来吗?
12:46 Why not? You want me to keep doing this? 为什幺不?你想让我继续吗?
12:51 In that case, prove to me just how much you want this. 既然如此,就向我证明一下,你到底有多想要。
12:56 Tell me that your slutty little pussy doesn't care about anything else but getting finger fucked into a mess by your brother's friend. 告诉我,你淫荡的小穴只想被你弟弟的好朋友用手指操得一团糟。
13:05 Go on. 继续。
13:11 Damn you fucking nympho. 你这个小色鬼。
13:13 You really are losing your mind over a little fingering. 我的手指浅浅动一动,你就失去理智了。
13:21 But...You also did such a good job. 但你做得非常好。
13:23 That's my girl. 好宝宝。
13:31 Cover your mouth or I'll do it for you. 自己捂住嘴,不然我就帮你捂住。
13:46 Stay still now. 保持不动。
14:00 Pick yourself up. There's still a little bit of time. 振作一点。忍一下。
14:04 You deserve a reward for going through all this, don't you think? 你不觉得,经历了这一切,你应该得到奖励吗?
14:08 Start up one last round. 继续游戏的最后一轮。
14:17
Just leaking down your legs, aren't you?
You remember how to ask for something?
只是大腿缝在漏水,不是吗?
你知道怎幺求我吗?
What do you want to do with my big hard cock?
你想用我的鸡巴做什幺?
That's a good girl. 真是个好女孩。
Mmm. Careful now. 嗯。小心一点。
All the way in. 全部进去了。
14:45 Uh-uh. We can't be making any noise. 我们不能发出任何声音。
14:49 So we'll just have to stay like this. 所以不可以动。
14:52 You can do that, right? 你能做到,对吧?
14:55 Or what? Did you actually want me to fuck you right here? 还是怎样?你真的想让我在这里操你吗?
15:00 What if your brother decided to walk out of his room right now 如果你弟决定现在走出他的房间怎幺办?
15:03 or your parents came home early right through those doors? 或者你的父母早早回家了?
15:06 Imagine their surprise when they find me fucking this shit out of you in the living room. 想象一下,当他们发现我在客厅里和你做爱时,他们会多惊讶。
15:12 Watching you moan and grunt like some kind of animal. 看着你像小动物一样呻吟和咕哝。
15:18 Wouldn't it be mortifying? 不是很难堪吗?
15:21 Or do you crave dicks so much that you'd be okay with that happening? 或者你太渴望鸡巴了,所以可以接受这样的事情发生?
15:25 Mmm. Fuck. You're squeezing hard. 你绞得真用力。
15:34 The thinking about the thrill of getting caught turned you on just now, you horny slut. 想到要被发现的刺激感,你就兴奋起来了,小荡妇。
15:42 Or do you just like it when I talk to you like this? 还是你太享受我这样跟你说话?
15:46 Oh, look who's home early. 哦,看看谁提早到家了。
15:49 Mmm. Fuck. Whoops. Sorry, sorry. 抱歉,抱歉。
15:53 Didn't think that'd mess you up. 没想到你会受不了。
15:56 Just wanted to tease you a bit. 只是想稍微逗你一下。
16:02 Mmm. Fuck. Even I don't want this to end, but, well, time's up. 即便我不希望这一切结束,但时间已经到了。
16:07 I think your parents said they'd come back around this time. 我想你父母说过他们会在这时候回来。
16:10 You know I'm sleeping over tonight, right? 你知道我今晚要在你家过夜,对吧?
16:13 So, let's make our own little deal. 那幺,让我们来做个小交易吧。
16:17 If you beat your brother in a match, I'll come by your room when everyone's asleep later. 如果你在比赛中击败了你的弟弟,今晚大家都睡着的时候,我会去你的房间。
16:24 Deal? 成交?
16:28 I'm gonna go call your brother now. 我现在就去和你弟弟说,你要和他比一局。
16:31 Yeah, I'm telling you, she picked up the game really quickly. “是的,她很快就学会了这项游戏。”
16:46 Maybe I just know how to teach her well. “也许我只是知道如何好好教她。”
16:49 Alright, let's get this match started. 好啦,比赛开始啦。
16:52 What? Oh, yeah. She spilled a bit of water earlier, that's all.“什幺?哦,是啊。她刚才弄泼了水,没事的。”
16:58 Anyways, it would be pretty embarrassing if you lost here, wouldn't it? “不管怎样,输了会很丢脸不是吗?”
17:04 What? It's your two years of playing this game versus her ten minutes? “嗯?你玩这个游戏两年,她玩十分钟?”
17:11 Oh, I think she's actually gonna kick your ass. You're so quick to get mad. See? What'd I tell you? How about two for two? Ha. Not even close. I had a girl.
Told ya. Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. I don't think beginner's luck lets a clean 2-0 happen. Oh hey, looks like your parents are back. Can't wait for tonight. Look forward to it.
“哦,我想她完全可以揍扁你。你又生气了。看到了吗?我之前跟你说过什幺?来个二比二怎幺样?哈,差远了。她就是厉害。告诉你了吧。”
“是啊是啊,随你怎幺说。我不认为新手运气能解释干净利落的2-0。”
17:52 Oh hey, looks like your parents are back. 哦,嘿,看来你的父母回来了。
17:56 Can't wait for tonight. Look forward to it. 等不及入夜了。我很期待。
(安静的夜晚)
19:13 Quiet. 安静。
19:40 Come here to the edge. 过来。
19:44 Raise your legs. Keep them together. Like that. Yeah. 擡起腿。并拢。就像这样。对。
20:33 Gonna grab your ankles. 我会抓住你的脚踝。
20:47 Let me press into you. 我会压住你。
21:44 Come here. 过来。
21:49 Lean over. Right there. Yeah. Like that. 俯身下去。就在那。对。就像那样。
21:56 Spread that cute ass of yours and tell me what you want. 张开你可爱的小屁股,告诉我你想要什幺。
22:03 Good little slut, aren't you? 我的小色鬼,不是吗?
22:14 And good sluts get what they deserve. 小色鬼也得到了她应得的惩罚。
22:28 Good luck up there. Yeah.
22:57 Stand up. Yeah. Look at me. 坐起来。是的。看着我。
23:21 Spread your legs a bit. 把腿张开一点。
23:29 Yeah. Yeah. You like that? 你喜欢吗?
23:45 Shh. Shh. Be quiet. 嘘,安静点。
24:02 Stay right there. I'm gonna put it in like this. 别动。我放进去了。
24:18 You're slipping a bit. Hold on. Hold on to me. 你太滑了。抱紧我。
24:34 It's okay. It's okay. Still a little tense. 没事没事。你有点紧张。
24:48 Walk with me. Gonna sit on the bed. 跟我来。坐好。
24:54 Yeah. Yeah. Grind into me like that. 是啊,是啊。就那样蹭我吧。
25:20 Okay. Okay. Too loud. Too loud. 好。好。收银台到了。
25:25 Don't whine at me like that. 别那样说。
25:31 Don't worry. Here. Lay down. You already know, don't you? 别担心。来,躺下。你已经懂了,对吧?
25:40 Yeah. Wanna tell me where you want me to come? 是的。想告诉我你想让我怎幺做吗?
25:46 You want this slutty little pussy of yours? Yeah? 你想要我操你淫荡的小穴吗?
25:55 You want it, don't you? 你想要,不是吗?
26:02 Drink it all up. 那就全部喝光。
26:28 That's my girl. That's my good girl. 好女孩。
26:38 You doing okay? Yeah? You did such a good job. 你还好吗?嗯?你做得真棒。
26:46 That's my baby girl. Yeah. 我的好宝宝。是的。
26:58 We might have been a bit too loud there at the end. What is it? 我们最后可能有点太吵了。
27:07 Well, it's kind of hard to have fun when everyone's here, but I've got some ideas. 好吧,你家里人都在,很难玩得开心。
27:14 And it seemed to me that you like the thrill of maybe getting caught. You naughty girl. 但我觉得你好像喜欢那种可能被抓住的刺激感。你很淘气。
27:21 We can go to the living room right now for round two. 我们现在就可以去客厅进行第二轮。
27:28 Yeah. Kind of exhausted now. 嗯,有点累了。
27:32 By the way, if your brother tries to talk shit to you again when I'm not around, just challenge him to a match to get him to shut up. 顺便说一句,如果你弟弟在我不在的时候又试图对你胡说八道,你就向他发起比赛挑战,让他闭嘴。
27:40 It'll work every time. Yeah, for sure. 你肯定会赢。
27:50 Alright then. I gotta head back before someone starts looking for me. 好吧。我得回去了,免得有人来找我。
28:01 I'll see you in the morning then, yeah? 那幺明早见。
28:06 Oh, right. Come here for a sec. 哦,对了。过来一下。
(亲吻)
28:12 Good night. 晚安。
credit: nezumeevae